Reviews for Usefully Useless
eL-Christell chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This was really good! I know it a long time since you wrote this, but I seriously hope and pray that you'll continue this, I want to see how Ivan will cope and get better with Keith helping him. Please, please continue this!
The are so few Ivan fic out there and this was seriously one of the best, please continue, the world needs more Ivan fic!
Aliahthewolfgirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Continue it O-O
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This is a good story! uwu
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Its a well written fanfic!:D
I would love to see what would happen next ;w;
blacquesironrain chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I hope you continue this story, it has a great plot and you have done a good job on this awesome fiction.'s really good. Keep it up ;-)
Roanam chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
You should continue this! I want to see Ivan get better with Keith by his side.
Secret chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I hope you can continue this someway! I would love to read an additional chapter because it was so good! Keep on writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I usually cant deal with humiliation yaoi, but I have to say this one was pretty good. When I saw that episode, I was kinda afraid jake would do something like that to origami. I wish you couldve continued it, it was really good.
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
It was really good! Please continue this story. But I don't get one thing... was it broadcast live or not?
nsomniacartist chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Good start! I wouldn't put it past Jake to do something like that, i hope Keith can help him recover!
doros chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Well, I subscribed, so too bad! You have to continue this!
ladykale1985 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
*cry* poor Ivan, Keith needs to make it better.
SolidMercury chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I'm honestly surprised there aren't more Jake - Ivan fics. Please Continue :3
Milk chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Pls continue! Please! I was really starting to enjoy it! ; A ;
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh my! Poor Ivan QAQ

But it was Fun reading, ok Fun xD

Nah it has been rather good 3

Love to read more stuff like that oô