Reviews for Diveded They Fall
GleekShip chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Where is the rest of the story. It's fantastic. Please update for us.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
KK. I wanna kill whoever did this-the killings, the graffiti... Can I? Purt-y Please?
Gleek263 chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
I lost count of how many times I cried during this. First Mike dying then Rachel! This is sad! And dark!

I like the story though. Keep up the good work and update when you can :)
InkasaurusRex chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
This story is so good. Oh my lord. Like I can't. You need to write more. I've read these 6 chapters like 7382684 times and I STILL get chills. Such an original idea. So unique. So good.
SouthernHemmy chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
I know the feeling about writers block! I am reading instead of writing at this very moment...LOL But anywho.

I love this fic. Yes it is dark but dark is good. The way you are handling this fic is awesome and I do hope you update soon. I love angst, especially Puck's angst...Thanks Hemmy
50whiskey chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Holy crap! I lovey chapter that didn't make me want to slam my head in to the monitor! This was very well written and charming! Which is kind of creepy seeings that Racheal and Mike are dead, but still, very nicely done!
JasonDragon64 chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
That was very tender, Cyber. One can hope that these two will survive your story and still be together.
JasonDragon64 chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
What kind of sick freak burns down a house with a family inside? If the cops can't (or won't) get things done, perhaps the news coverage will bring in the Feds. I'm dreading to find out who's next on this psychos hit list.
50whiskey chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
IT'S SO GOOD!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
You know, I think this should fall into horror genre.
50 Whiskey chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
BY FAR the best story you have!
JasonDragon64 chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
OUCH! That graffiti on Mike's headstone, I'm guessing is a clue as to the next victim... R.B... Rachel Berry, perhaps? Hate filled hearts never did make sense.
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
GASP! They murdered Mike? I hope the cops find out who is behind the jocks' actions before anyone else is killed.
haughbe7 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
A very interesting start. It was weird reason Sue as powerless. Can't wait to see what happens next.
SouthernHemmy chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
You have to keep going! The darker the better. Even RM said they painted Kurts acceptance too easy and nice. Please keep this story going Hemmy