Reviews for Can't be Tamed A Lesson to Nosy Ancestors
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 3/10
Shaun WOULD laugh. And I would laugh with him.
And I would eat the damn hamburger just to spite them, too, cause GODDAMNIT I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.
This was hilarious. Favoriting this because of the sheer hilarity.
DeathBright chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This was a fun read, thank you for making it.
nessa11997 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Hahahahahaha XD
fighter61998 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Awesome.
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Ezio is so cruel to Desmond... *snicker*
electra2pandora chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Haha I loved this so much, i honestly just reread it four times. Keep writing you are amazing : )
Cherries and Bearbees chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This one-shot made me laugh more than it should have I think. xD But awesome work!
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Poor Desmond :D
CarnivorousOak chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Ha! I've personally always thought something like this might happen with the bleeding effect. It's great to see it written out!
Snopes chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I was legitimately giggling quietly though the entire thing. Good job!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This story is hilarious!
Aodhan Kingkiller chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was so funny! Loved the little details, like the tick and the std and the cleanliness. They have just applied themselves to my mental character profiles, and made them seem all the more real. Hilarious!
arapto chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
A side of the Bleeding Effect I never considered. Nice.
okamixcosplayer chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
more more! XD your should write more in this plot line! its hilarious! i love it! ok... no more exclamation marks... he needs to start speaking different languages randomly without noticing now its would be super adorable XD
TeraWatt chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Yes Ezio was quite the man-whore. I'm not suprised in the least he would have a STD or two. As to Desmond feeling the effects, I suppose it would be like a phantom pain (like when a limb is cut off).

The aversion to hamburgers is what threw me though. I know this was made for laughs and that this is what inspired Desmond's internal monolouge/rant. But the fact is that back when you faced periods of famine, it was the fat people who survived. Not to mention that either Assassin would eat anything as I have NO doubt that each had gone hungry more than they cared to remember.

Good story though; made me laugh.
TeraWatt