Reviews for Can't be Tamed A Lesson to Nosy Ancestors
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 2/5
Ezio bathed once a week? He must have been a neat freak. One of the queens of England bragged that she only had 2 baths in her entire life (they gave her a third when she died).

Even if Altair was the 3rd Crusade equivalent of a neat freak, he might not have bathed more than once every two weeks. Or even once a month. People didn't bathe back in the day, unless they had a Roman bath handy.

Remember, bathing consisted of scrubbing yourself down in a VERY cold stream for many travelers. Hot baths could only happen if you heated a giant pot/cauldron full of water, carried it to the bath tub, and dumped it in, then got the next pot/cauldron and dumped that in, then the next...

It was quite the task.

Still a funny fic though.
IRTooM chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
That's Desmond all right
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
I love this concept
spaycesickle chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Brilliant!
Nikolai22 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I wondered if this could have happened.
Nice short
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Chapter 2! They be nicer and ry not to mess him up to much...
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Shaun WOULD laugh. And I would laugh with him.
And I would eat the damn hamburger just to spite them, too, cause GODDAMNIT I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.
This was hilarious. Favoriting this because of the sheer hilarity.
DeathBright chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This was a fun read, thank you for making it.
nessa11997 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Hahahahahaha XD
fighter61998 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Awesome.
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Ezio is so cruel to Desmond... *snicker*
electra2pandora chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Haha I loved this so much, i honestly just reread it four times. Keep writing you are amazing : )
Cherries and Bearbees chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This one-shot made me laugh more than it should have I think. xD But awesome work!
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Poor Desmond :D
CarnivorousOak chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Ha! I've personally always thought something like this might happen with the bleeding effect. It's great to see it written out!