Reviews for Muggles vs Wizards
CosmoKiwi chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
This was hardly a Romione story.
It is more to do with Olivia and Wren
Felt ripped off
Misshermionefan chapter 16 . 6/19/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update I wanna find out the ending :):)
damaris chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
me encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! lo siento por hablar en espaƱol! ta-daaaaa
musicforeverluver chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
More plz! I Luv this story.
musicforeverluver chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
is this lemonade mouth from the book, movie or both? sorry, i want to know.
loveableturtle chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
really good story so far, you're a really talented writer! keep going, i like the story a lot :D
loveableturtle chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
cool first chapter, loved it! :D
TwinklyMarshmellowSnowPuffle chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
Awesome chapter! Love the idea of Hermione being embarrassed on her first date with Ron, call me cruel but she's just kinda uptight and embarrassment is one of the human emotions that teenaged girls, such as myself, can never as hard as we try cover up. I should know, in reality, I am the embarrassing uncle! But like a girl,... And I don't have a niece... nevermind

Either way loved it!
TwinklyMarshmellowSnowPuffle chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Georgie was precious! Adorable!
TwinklyMarshmellowSnowPuffle chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Great first chapter, I totally see how Hermione and Olivia would be two peas in a pod, although Hermione would be the louder one. I love the references to the Lemonade Mouth books with Wen's best friends and I can't wait to find out how my two favorite fictional couples will grow closer in your alternate universe. Please don't be one of those annoying writers who give up on their stories because this is basically the only HarryP/LemonadeMouth fic.

Love it and you don't overdo the British words, trust me I have had a multitude of English English teachers and have basically heard almost every accent ever. I trick I find that helps is to try and say the sentences out loud after watching a British movie or TV show...

Sorry this was so long, I had alot to say... :) 3
EllaIsMe chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Cool story I and.I've. d

1. Chapter r there more lemonade mouth characters. :)
SiriusBlackisSiriuslyfunny333 chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
omg i just realized that they're like, 14 years old! that's sooo cute!
Rina T chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
I started reading this, planning not to spoil myself and to only read a bit so it could last longer. I failed. This is an awesome story combining two of my favorite books of all time! You are amazing!
GGirl16Hunter-DaughterOfApollo chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
Aww cute:) lol I love Hermione/Ron:) lol I should rlly hurry and finish reviewing and get to practice now... Hope u update soon!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
jacalacalyn chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
update! i've re read the story five times. I need some new material.