Reviews for With you I'm falling
LoveTheBade chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Is this story still going? I love it!
Vios.Shadow chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
I am sorry that you weren't/aren't feeling well. I really like this story , I hope you continue it. I would love to know more about Cas's past, and see the relationship between him and Dean develop.
Cerulea chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
oh no... did this poor story get abandoned?
At any rate, I was really enjoying it. I would have loved to see their relationship progress, and to find out about Cas' mysterious past. You've created a vivid world here. I hope you come back to it.
Jamie-Destiel Leigh chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
:O this is wonderful, I really really like this fic! Please update as soon as you can I wish you to feel better soon, this fic is amazing! I can't wait! For the next chapter! :D
snowin' you chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Wow, this is so much more fun than I first expected. I finished 8 chapters straight and I love this clever, quick-witted Castiel and this smart-ass Dean. Hope you would continue, soon. And please hurry get them together!
DDuckFan chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
I just started reading this fic and I have to say that I love the story that's developing here. I can't wait to see what happens between Castiel and Dean's relationship and oh cliffhangers are evil.

Shame on you for making me want to know so bad! You tease. ;)

Looking forward to the next chapters. Hope you feel better soon.

Duckie
Alyson1.0 chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
wow! Awesome! thanks. unexpected twist! but i believe that Cas believes something more about the necklace...

'The Memorial Day of the queen's death', sounds interesting, maybe this item brings to us more destiel moments, please? (god knows we need it)

i read this chapter so fast, i have to read it again and again...!

hope you feel better! )
RubinAmigo chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
I loved the twist, I did not see that coming. Dean is awesome. And so is Gabriel for doing all he could to help Cas. I wonder what is up with the necklace though. Can't wait for the next chapter.
smartcookie913 chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
whoa that was a close one. nice twist! i can't wait to see what happens now
FrogGuts chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
Another amazing chapter to this epic story. I hope you feel better soon! I can't wait for the next update so hurry along!

FrogGuts
reversedpolarity chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
i take it gabriel and castiel are what... angel royalty or something? or upper-class or something? seems that way, but i could just be being retarded. :P
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
YES! TOTALLY happy right now! :D
Luciel89 chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
Sometimes I wonder if this is a slash story or not... if they are just "friends" or if there is something more, because it is difficult to see in the last few chapters... Guess I'll have to find out later.

I still love this story and I hope there is more of it soon :)
Not nameless chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
THAT WAS ONE SMART PLAN.

Oh my god. When I read about Cas with a bitch-face, I stopped reading for a minute because I had an image of him with a bitch-face. It was terrible.
Mlle Iseult chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
I can't wait. Please update soon, I cannot wait to see what happens to them (and I need Destiel soooooooooooooo much)

Maybe Cas will get "acquainted" with the locals. You know... he has to go with the Prince in the brothels. But when he tries to make himself small, Meg the young and obstinate waitress comes, decided to have her way with the angel xD

Of course, Prince Dean doesn't tolerate it 8D.

I really like your story so please, continue.