Reviews for Thank You for Being Here
B.Anon chapter 1 . 2/13
Very sweet.
AlwaysCastle chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Looooved this! I am so Jazzed for the new season!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh, if only! I love your take on this.
Virginie31 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Hello from France !

Definitively loved it. I wrote a story with the very same idea : Castle isn't in the room and Kate asks for him.

I believe, too, that this is far stronger than Rick already being in the room. Certainly because for once it would show how much she needs him.

Congratulation !
Eleantris chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I love this! And I love that blog too! I personally want Alexis to be the first person Kate sees when she wakes up, and I want Alexis to be angry at her... :P Because I'm cruel like that. :D

X D
NCISchick chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
okay, i take back my reblog on that post...i want this to happen instead.

*fans face, blinks eye tries to stop tear* oh stuff it...*starts to cry* that was aaaawwww. so sweet, so cute, so adorable. made me get all warm and fluffy inside. loved it!

Love NCISchick xoxoo
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Loved this!

And thank you for calling her "Kate" and not "Beckett". :) I hardly *ever* see that...
xfcastle chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Loved your version! Thanks for the fic!:) Think you can get them to do this on the show?:)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Love love LOVE this! You are so right-Kate frantically asking for Castle is SOOOOO much better than him being the first one she sees when she wakes up.
baterista9 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Excellent!

Please forgive my muse; she's, a copy editor at Black Pawn and has to put in her two cents. ;-)

"She placed a hand on his cheek."

From the context, this indicates Kate has three hands. Castle is already holding her left, and her right is tangled in wires and tubes.

Happy writing!
Detective Cherries chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh, lord, reading this after watching Knockout on TV is a bad, bad, BAD idea... where are my tissues?
teelduo chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Very good idea and written very well. I loved it!
MoonlightGardenias chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I thought this was perfect. I loved how concerned she was, asking for him, and I hope we see something like this on the show.
dsnyclayfan1124 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
If it happens just like this I would be very happy!
quinlava chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Aww! I think Kate should call for Castle when she wakes up, it shows what an effect he has on her. And thank you, because I'm gonna go check out Castle Confessions now.