Reviews for Along Came A Symbiote
Monster King chapter 14 . 3/8
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 3/5
I always thought it incredibly stupid that the FIRST thing tsunade does is make him spar, LIKE HE DIDN'T GET ENOUGH OF THAT before he left, and the whole POINT of the training trip was to make him able to KILL S-ranks.. the dumb old woman is TRYING to off her jounnin?

While I agree with you on the handsigns thing (which is why I believe jutsu is INFERIOR to innate powers), I dunno, I mean IF the third took orochimaru's ability to use jutsu(as he was supposed to), then how does orochi barf up bodies, thousands of snakes, extend his neck, and SUMMON? although I guess it could be a case of *author forgets his own rules so the bad guy lives for another day* I always thought it was a pee-poor trade off, if the third sac-ed his LIFE then orochi shouldn't be able to do ANYTHING beyond gai-style "kick-kick, punch-punch"... Therefore kinda a PATHETIC villain.(which was kinda the point) It SHOULD have CRIPPLED him and made him PERMANENTLY about as dangerous as a GARDEN SNAKE!
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 3/4
Funny don't you think "There was NO WAY a gennin could beat a container of a tailed beast"... and even though naruto TECHNICALLY won, he DID get BEAT BY A GENNIN (and he SHOULD have the strongest of them), so ya, to HARD A HIT with the nerf bat.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
pyre29 chapter 6 . 1/29
zzz. 's z ok
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2016
I think I'm more annoyed with your authors notes than the story, although I don't like the story much either. No need to explain it because you obviously have your opinions and it is your story, but it's just not for me.
heavydestro chapter 14 . 11/1/2016
Fuckin dope! Love this please continue.
heavydestro chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
This fic is literally gold
Ranmaleopard chapter 14 . 3/26/2016
This is just really awesome I can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue!
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
Started loosing interest when everything began to mirror what I've seen in most Naruto fanfictions. The Gato arc, the first meeting with Gaara, the whole situation with Orochimaru's curse mark... As things are, I can easily predict whats going to happen next. I bet you haven't made a single original arc for this story! Not really a bad thing, it just makes me wonder why you chose to limit yourself so much.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
This chapter was extremely disappointing. The first real fight, and he looses pathetically. He could have hidden, and attacked from the shadows. A hit and run tactic. Something he should have done as soon as he found out they used techniques that are his one weakness.
mushy-strawberry chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
Oh man even you are affected by kishimoto hijutsu: uchiha inability to die
edwardelric16 chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
Please return to writing my friend. Still one of my favorite stories to read! Or re-read in this case
Apedreitor chapter 14 . 2/6/2015
damn this is like the fith or sixth time im re reading this fic i always loved it a shame you not are continuing it its an amazing work and hope that you in the close future give it a try again because of all the fics of naruto having the venom symbiot this is the best one by miles one thing i would love its to see a chapter from the simbiote point of view or at least know what he thinks of the whole situation with his host
anyway this fic is an amazing work
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
The pros: Interesting story and plot. This is actually the first ' Naruto with a symbiote ' fic that i have read, so it was pretty engaging. You have set up the characterizations of the protagonists nicely, while you have assigned a creepiness factor to Naruto that makes him unique.

The cons: there are a lot of mistakes; not so much grammar or spelling ones, but rather wrong word usage in most cases. This might be a bit offputting, depending on each individual reader.

Nonetheless, the story in total was quite enjoyable. Good job.