Reviews for And Then There Were Kitties
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
OMFG CALCIFER! YAAAAASSS!
Innocence and Instinct chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
I love this story! One of the best I've read for akatsuki kittens and also one of the best developed! Most others akatsuki kitten stories rush straight into the romance or are just too heavy on 'crack' factor to even make the romance a tiny bit believable. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for more.
Marskatr chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
Yoooo, welcome back again, I'm so glad to see this updating! :) And I'm even more glad to see that the girls have escaped relatively safely.
Oh but I can tell that at some point shit's gonna get real considering the fact that Nicky and Vash have successfully drawn the attention of Suna, Konoha, and apparently Orochimaru.
Fuck yes adventure. Keep up the excellent writing, guys!
WarFlower chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Nice chapter! _ *

GoldenKitty chapter 20 . 6/22/2013
OMG! Only 9-10 chapters left? That's so saddening! Well every good story comes to an end...
blackcatgirl chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
Good chapter. It's been a while, but surprisingly I can still remember what happened before, so I wasn't lost. The idea of the girls being experimented on is intriguing.
Well, update soon. I think we can all agree cliff-hangers are a bitch.
GoldenKitty chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
When will lemosna nd romance pop up? I know this us humor but sometimes to much humor sucks. Im not trying to be rude I promise!
WarFlower chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
Enter the saviors! XD and OH! Sasori is human again! Nicky and Sasori sitting in a tree, un.

WarFlower chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
OMJ Bad Temari!

WarFlower chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
OMJ the Kazekage! Gaara play nice! XDXD

WarFlower chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
Wizard of oz xD

WarFlower chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
OmJ. XD i cant stop laughing!

WarFlower chapter 13 . 5/15/2013