Reviews for Remember Me
p95000 chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
I liked the back and forth with Glorfindel and Erestor. I liked the ending.
Lady Minuialwen chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Lol
saurora9 chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
very good! :) I'm glad he finally remembers now lol
p95000 chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
I'm glad Glofindel is remembering. I liked the ending when Erestor to Glorfindel said That a certain Advisor had you detained."
p95000 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww I hope Glorfindel keep remembering.
Lady Minuialwen chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Awwww
Lady Minuialwen chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Soo sad but i want more
safa56bmc chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
awwwwwwww ur breaking my heart as well as Ere's heart..will u continue this fic?
p95000 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Awwwwwwwww I hope Glorfindel remembers Erestor.
saurora9 chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Oh no :( I hope he remembers erestor..I so want them to be together.
saurora9 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
ooo! Well I can't wait for the next chapter! I sure hope he will remember and that Erester is happy in the end..
bowsie22 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Now, why did glorfindel have to say that? Can't wait for more :D
bowsie22 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh no! Poor Erestor. Can't wait for more D
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Well, as you know, I typically don't read slash, so obviously I'm not the greatest fan of that... However, I think you've got a very interesting plot going here; the idea that the Valar would actually disable certain of the Eldar from retaining their memory upon rebirth is intriguing indeed!

You've got me really curious as to what Glorfindel has got to say to Erestor, and your writing is pretty good! I only wish you'd been a bit more descriptive and given more of an introduction as to how and when Glorfindel arrived.

-Crackers :)
saurora9 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I like this. It just needs some in between thoughts or something of the sort. A bit more dialogue of emotions but this is just the start of this story. Good! :)