Reviews for Hungover
Windeen chapter 1 . 7/2
That was really sweet.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my God this is great! Gary's a lightweight? Drunk Brock and Forest are lady killers (which would go a long way to explaining how that family works)? Zoey propositioning Dawn? Ash finally telling Misty how he feels? There was no bad part of this!

Keep up the great work!
Flanders Man chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
At least Ash did better than Homer Simpson. He ended up married to a cocktail waitress when he got drunk in Vegas.

Anyway, good story
Kitsunebell74 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
very realistic and very cute XD
ruggler354 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Hey, just thought I'd have a read of your stuff to return the favour and i have to say, this is pretty good. Really funny too, good work. I'll have a look at your other stories too.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
ME WANT SEQUEL! 0-0
Fayth85 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That is actually kinda sweet.
Incognito chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
So, Ash likes Jaeger, eh? Ash has good taste. :)
devious.editor chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Ohohohohoh I thoroughly enjoyed this.

8.5/10 because there could've been more detail! c'mon! seriously, where's the sexy description?

Not a fiend, just frustrated.
Your other hand chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
fish in the "sea" you mean, not "see" but the rest is just well-orchestrated that I felt the passion there
He who is AWESOME chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Dude, GREAT story. My only complaint is that it doesnt quite seem to live up to the M rating. The 1st paragraph after the last flashback SCREAMS "make this story a lemon". Shoulda gone into more detail there. Aside from that, kudos on giving Brock some action.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.