Reviews for Won't Get Fooled Again
dragonlordrb chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
Dear friend, for that is what you are. I am enjoying another of your wondrous missives. your stories bring joy and pain to my world. I feel with all your (JKR's) characters, and fly and fall with them. I feel IMHO that you do more with these people than JKR could ever have, and encourage you to work on new fiction of your own. I understand your limitations, but there is always a way around them. good luck, and may god take a liking to you, but not to soon.
Halcyon2Days chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I rather liked this story
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 15 . 10/22/2011
I loved it. The wabbits loved it and the regular size tomatos loved it. The cherry tomatos wanted some physical action if you know what i mean. The wabbits are trying to square dance and it is scaring me. They think the people on the dance floor are their for personal snacks. Well off to the next thing on my list.
mdauben chapter 15 . 10/22/2011
A nice little wrap up to this story. I'll be looking forward to your next fanfic.
hpnut1 chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
Great way to end it!
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
Hi HI!

I really liked that Harry got to have an extra-ordinary life.

Hmmm Luna and Krum a combo I would never have thought of but it worked in your world.

I know you didn't like this story much but I think it was a ood one.

Love you

Mae
pettybureaucrat chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
Yea. Nothing wrong with a nice happy ending.

Looking forward to the next story.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
it was a good story (just good)!

what's the title and pairing of ur new story?
Aealket chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
Hi,

Hey: Luna Krum? Well that is different.

And for once I have give a "You go Harry!"

Alan
obsessivegirl73 chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
Yes! Score! No NevilleLuna! And ViktorLuna instead! :O that seems like such a cool pairing. :) I should try writing it sometime...anyways, great story. :) wonderful job! XD
obsessivegirl73 chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
You have millions of what? *confusion*

Ginny's speeches to Harry were great. I think I'll use something like them to try and get one of my best friends to date me already lol. He doesn't want to date me yet, but he doesn't want me to date anyone else. We have such a messed-up relationship lol. XP

But anyways, great chapter, megacute. :) looking forward to more! XD
hpnut1 chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
Great job as always!
benperez31 chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
Nice chapter. I like that song too and it does fit in their situation. I can't wait for the epilogue though it would be nice to read more of their life together, including times with Harry's parents and their other friends. I also like stories that don't have much action but a lot of family times.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
YOu got the Wabbits dancing with each other. They wanted better food at the dance next time. Loved the chapter.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
Don't know how I missed it but it seems I didn't read chapter 13 or this one so I ha to read them both...

Poor Gellert... only the anger and resentment kept him going...

Well no one officially killed him so no one's soul was damaged by taking a life.

Present day Harry is sure stubborn and rather stupid. Didn't he learn anything about being moody and broody? Just because memory Harry had left didn't mean (present day) Harry's life was over. It was just ready to move forward from a point where (Memory) Harry had no reason to be in.

Loved the song btw...

this isn't the last chapter is it?

Love ya'- Mae