Reviews for One More Try
sash queen of the jungle chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
So jean luc has got a walking companion. I do hope Beverly can help her. Thanks for update.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Yeah second time lucky. Nothing can separate them now. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Lochinblu chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
That was beautiful!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Beautiful. So are they back togtether because I don't think Beverly wants to go back to a empty bed. If they try again someone is going to have to give up their ship and move back with their partner. Who will it be? Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update more soon.
RhyannD chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Awww... these are very sweet. I resisted reading it for awhile, because I hate the idea they got (get) divorced... but I'm glad I finally gave in.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
It's never too late. Sounds like they are going to be busy on the holodeck for some time yet. But what will happen? There separate lives? Will Jean luc still have to leave? Thanks for update please write more.
mabb5 chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
As always, another well-written story from autumnrose. She knows how to be a poignant writer without being too maudlin, which is a skill few relationshipper writers have managed. If I have any quibble it is that the back-story is sketchy. Why did Beverly and Jean-Luc separate? And even if he didn't keep in touch with Beverly directly, I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't have known that Wesley was now a starship captain. Much less was married and had children. Unless the break with Beverly was so hateful, I can't believe that Wesley wouldn't have invited Jean-Luc to his wedding.

I look forward to subsequent chapters.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Ah how sweet. The dancing the comfort and waking up in Jean Lucs bed. But where is he? Did he wake early and go to work? Did Jean luc be a gentleman and give Beverly his bed but he slept on the sofa. Thanks for another update. Please write more soon
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Beautifully written chapter especially with the breakfast scene. Thanks for writing and sharing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I did think it would have been foolish for her to leave him. Following on from this chapter there is clearly something still there. Thanks for writing and sharing. Is there more? Please update more soon
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Lovely. Love prusher! Thanks for writing and sharing.