Reviews for Betrayed and Healing
KiwiSaladFace chapter 1 . 5/30
I laughed. This is good. Thank you
big glee famanic chapter 18 . 7/27/2014
Please update I love this. And Severus will miss them? Has the world ended?
big glee famanic chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
Oh god Hogwarts will never be quiet with all of them there. Love this and I love how everyone is related.
Creative Central chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
Hey, great story so far. I really hope that you will update soon, considering that it's been awhile since you last updated.
Just thought I'd let you know, I've been looking for your story- this one- since the beginning of July, because I recently got back into Harry Potter again after a few month break (nearly a full year), and was really hoping that this story would be completed.
It's a really wonderful story, and I really, really want to read what happens next.
ScipioLover chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
Please continue!This was a really great story and I want to see how it will end! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Eclairdesire chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
Please update its a wonderful story. I love it. I want too see what happens next
AnimeHunter411 chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
Please UPDATE SOON!
Goddess Seshat chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
Wow hope you can post more soon.
Life Sucks 4 Me chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
cant wait for the next one... if there is a next one
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
please please update this story i wanna know what is going to happen next.
sonata hirano chapter 18 . 7/30/2012
:"(
Rori Potter chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
Interesting. Update soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
Dumbledore got off too easy... They should have questioned him more on his activities while he was under the influence of Veritaserum.

Also the fact Harry has Phoenix tears and basilisk venom on his blood should cause something like his skin or blood becomes poision, the phoenix parts should be healing like now there's no new healing needed the currnet scars begin healing and he could become a flameball at anytime to stop things like Lucius's actions happening again.

Couldn't Harry or Minerva activate secret wards repelling all deatheaters from entering the school so they appear in the dungeon and are forced to remain until law enforcemnt officials arrive to arrest them?
XForeverXXBrokenX chapter 18 . 7/3/2012
Update soon, please (:
Kuma In Pink chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
Wow, you've just made me hate Lucius more than I ever have before. Congrats! Keep up the good work, DeAnna!