Reviews for First Kisses
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 1 . 3/3
It's nice and interesting :)
hpfan2013 chapter 1 . 1/26
The Lysander and Licy one was the cutest thing ever! :D
Cassidillia chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
The feels in this were just ahhhh! I honestly enjoyed each of these for their differences. I think my favorite would have to be Lysander's kiss because of how cute it was.
livfortheread chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I loved the story! I personally always saw Dominique completely differently to how you portrayed her, but eh, to each his own. My personal favorite character in your story was Rose. I loved her last line, it suited how I made her up in my head!
CookieMonsterSpazz chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I loved Molly's first kiss. It was funny to imagine her punching the boy in the face XD (I can't wait for opportunity to use the "WHAT THE BLEEDING ACROMANTULA'S BALLS IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU BASTARD?" line).

I liked the others, thou. But really, Molly maybe is my favourite :) And after that would be Al and Scor :3
Lilian Moony Black chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This was so cool and fun! I can't wait to read the rest of your stories! I've read a few but I'm trying to go through them systematically- look out for my reviews; they're random...like you! (and me)
wolvesdrinktea chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Awh, I think my heart just melted a little (: I love how you portrayed them all as individuals, with a distinct personality (& flaws! Hallelujah! Most authors seem to think that every character is perfection personified all the time, it's refreshing to see some traits which aren't necessarily considered positive). You show a lot of promise, keep writing! :3
SomeLover chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wow, this is so beautiful.
This story literally has everything, I think.

Its amazing how the character, lay-out en writing style of the story changes depending on which narrator is speaking.

Besides, I think I'm now in love with Lorcan...

This is brilliant.
this road we walk chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I really like the story by the way! There's just a couple of things...Oh how I hate doing this to you. D: Roxanne and Fred are twins, which is not like yelling at you or anything, it's just how J.K Rowling says it is. Sorry if I bugged you by saying that :( And I know I can't change your personal opinion, but I never saw Dominique as a snob. I always saw her as the odd ball of the Delacour family who is still pretty, but takes more after her father with her ginger hair and attitude. But that's just me. I loved the story though! You really are a talented writer :)
RandomFandom5 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I liked Molly's, Lorcan's, and Louis's the best. I liked Molly's because she did what I probably would have done in that situation, Lorcan's because he's so much like his mommy (one of my favorite characters), and Louis's because he's so sweet! Could you do one of these for the previous two eras (Trio and Marauder)?
Cassie Malfoy-Granger chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I do believe that Lorcan and Lysander are twins. From what I have gathered they are.
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Aww, this was so cute! )
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I absolutely love it! Cute insight!
StarryEyedLove1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Hello Lovely,

I know how hard you worked on this and am so impressed with how it came out! :-)

My Favorite characters in this story has to be Lysander and Lucy as well as Victorie and Teddy I loved them! I also love how you wrote Molly, she is a little spit fire and I think thats great. One thing that I was curious about was why you chose to portray Andromeda was icy; I always saw her as considerably warmer then her sisters. This was the only thing that I found questioning, however, I did love that Teddy carries around chocolate like his dear old dad. Thank you for writing such an overall lovely story! With Love, Starry**