Reviews for Shades of Blue and Yellow
SweetandWritten chapter 3 . 3/2
I really do like this story! The grammar mistakes bother me but it's so hard to find stories with a good plot. I hope you forgive me for not reviewing previously! - Abby
SweetandWritten chapter 2 . 3/2
I adore this already. I haven't reviewed the previous because I make it my policy not to review a story before I'm sure I like it. But you won me over! -Abby
kidscatscuz chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
This is kinda of shitty story. Call 911? I'm American and I know they don't have that. Also a niggle hospital? Why? Are they staying at Sirius's mother's home? You probably don't care about this story now.
Patronusmagic chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
This fic has promise. However, there are glaring grammatical and spelling errors throughout. All through this chapter, and the one previous. You said your when its supposed to be you're. It gets quite annoying after a while.

Remember to capitalise the start of speech and end it with a punctuation mark. Inside, not outside of the speech brackets.

The story flows OK and from what I've read so far, the plot is pretty solid. The sentences are a bit lacking in structure in some places but in most they are perfectly fine so I wouldn't brood on that too much.

Remember to keep your paragraphs the perfect length. Not too short or too long. Which you seem to have to down to a tee so kudos. This is not a flame, merely constructive criticism. I found that CC helped me grow as a writer and I daresay it will help you too.

Even if you've finished the story. CC always helps. Don't be too downhearted, like I said - it's a great story and I'll continue to read.

Seasons Greetings!

- Patronusmagic
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Poor Remus.
He is about to get a SEVERE reality check when it comes to Harry's attitude!
1withthepotionsseveroussnape chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
wow that just got a lot darker. i like your fic.
helbaffy chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
interesting story... i look forward to thenext chappy! :)
Riker15 chapter 21 . 7/28/2007
Awesome!
Maegwin chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Sorry, but your punctuation is all wrong, to such a degree that it makes it hard to read the fic. Commas should be inside quotations: "Sirius is the hottest thing," she said, instead of "Sirius is the hottest thing", she said. And if you have another punctuation inside the quotes, you don't need a comma after it. It should be "Why is Sirius so hot?" she asked, instead of "Why is Sirius so hot?", she asked.

So, since I'm anal about that sort of thing, I didn't read the story, but I read some of the reviews, and I have to say kudos for making Hermione the meanie and Ron the goodie. So often it's the other way around (even when it makes no sense), that it's gotten horribly predictable, so yay for you doing something totally different :).
fjjfn chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
that was a exelant start to what i hope will be an exelent you should be prould.
SafirePhoenix chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
why in the world would a couple of wizards call 911?
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 4/28/2004
i'm not going to be able to review for a while, so i just wanted to say that htis is a good story so far. i can't imagine what harry will be like after this. how are sirius and remus going to treat him now taht harry tryed to kill himself? don't worry, i'll review soon.
Firebreath Scarred chapter 21 . 1/18/2004