Reviews for Returning the favor for love
YiSanFan chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Hello, I like your story's plot, but it kind of irks me when you create unrealistic scenarios purely for the sake of getting Song Yeon to be alone with San. What are the chances that the physician will pass up treating San, the Crown Prince, just so he can heal a man with a non life threatening injury. Guk-Yeong could have ridden to the palace that very night to summon a royal physician. I doubt that San's companions would SLEEP when the crown prince of the nation has a life threatening wound. All in all, the story thus far makes me go 'What?'
TenTenD chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
So sweet! I was wondering when you were going to update. I'm happy...you fic made me smile. :D
TenTenD chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Please let him get better, unnie! I can't wait for San to wake up. :D Great chapter.
TenTenD chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
He better find that antidote or I'm throwing a temper tantrum. Lovely chapter, details and all. Keep them coming, unnie!
bookworm1313 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
finally! I've been waiting for your new story! Welcome back unni! :D
TenTenD chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Awwwwww, this is so sad! What's wrong with San? Usually a cut on the hand doesn't do so much damage. Was he poisoned? Can't wait for chapter 4!
TenTenD chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
It's getting interesting. More and more! You depicted Song Yeon's character very well so kudos to you. I can't wait for part 3.
TenTenD chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This makes for a very interesting read. Please post chapter 2 soon. I can't wait to see what happens.