Reviews for Seven Shades
hervissa chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Awesome drabbles. Really awesome. Damn, I want to write like you :)
Amazon Star chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
I love your story!
ClawOfGlory chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Oh that was all so lovely and I especially love the last line, such insite into Bella's mind.
Louise Foxhall chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
The last line holds a poignancy so heartfelt that it does evoke sympathy for Bella and it is a sign of your characterisation and the twists you give to the story. I absolutely adore this as I adore the entire story and I especially like the new dimension that Narcissa brings as she is so different to her sister.

It was all so good (full marks!) well done :)
Louise Foxhall chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
A good response to the prompt and another brilliant chapter :) I love the way you write and I think you have obviously worked hard to capture Bella as effortlessly as you seem to do.

Another set of full marks :)
Louise Foxhall chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
I like the link back to the last chapter and the discussion of /types/ of "love". You never really see a side of Bella that is capable of loving and it is a nice change and an itriguing read when you do - so well done.

Again, full marks, I think for this chapter :)
Louise Foxhall chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Another good response to the prompt. Bellatrix seems very, I hesistate to use the word /sane/ here but she doesn't seem as crazy as many make her out to be and I like that. It gives her a depth that many don't see or write so well done :)

1. Writing and grammar - 5/5

2. Reference to the colour - 5/5

3. Characterisation - (a well deserved) 5/5
Louise Foxhall chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
I like this fresh take on the colour. It is both rich in emotion and almost bittersweet as she talks of her sisters. Another stunning chapter :)

1. Writing and grammar - 5/5 - perfect as ever.

2. Reference to colour - 5/5 - an original idea and very well done :)

3. Characterisation - 5/5
Louise Foxhall chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Again, a raw and intriguing insight into Bellatrix and her relationship with the Dark Lord. I love this just as much as the first :)

1. Writing and grammar - 5/5

2. Reference to the colour - 5/5 ("Control" was the prompt, yes?)

3. Characterisation - 5/5
Louise Foxhall chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
A great opener - enthralling, captivating - you have captured the voice of Bellatrix flawlessly and Voldemort, through her eyes, is written just perfectly. Her devotion is tangible and the emotions are so raw and so perfectly done.

1. Good grammar and writing - 5/5

2. Good relation to the colour - 5/5

3. Characterisation 5/5

Perfect :)
DressagePunk chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
Loved it. Honestly completely fantastic
obsessivegirl73 chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
Hmm that was quite interesting. I think I'll have to go check out that challenge? Comp? I forget... but I'll check it out soon. XD nice story, was very cool! :D