Reviews for Spike's Sexual Revolution
The whole fanfic was great except for the ending for mebut that's praobly because I'm not a fan of luna x spike or how she forced it on him than you came up with sone bull that he loved her and what about the revolution. It was never finished
Danielp04521528 chapter 17 . 12/29/2016
this story was awesome thanks for writing its really good please make sexual revolution 2
Guest chapter 17 . 5/24/2016
Your storywas amazing! I know you are prabably tired from writing it, but when you have time pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase write the next one! When you do I will be sure to read it!
LoveyDovey chapter 10 . 3/12/2016
I love your book, you should keep going!
Roperdoper chapter 8 . 3/6/2016
You should really do a twilightxspike! I bet it would be great!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2015
Iam I the only one who cat help but hear lolly pop during twights liking seshion
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
Pinky knows every thing huh?she and skips should go bowling
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
This is with out a doubt one of the best clops I've every read and not just because of the sex the story is superb. So I tip my hat and give a bow to you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Oh my god I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Wtf
Guest chapter 17 . 5/16/2015
Great story
Guest chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
I thought it was funny how you made a dexter themed ending to this chapter. I love dexter
christopher S chapter 17 . 2/20/2015
Hi I'm Christopher S win I read this book I just laughed with all my strenght and I can only set that I it so I set that you sir are a art is and I set bravo sir bravo!
laughing pie chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
Is that a dexter reference in the end
Jerkypants4518 chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
This fanfic had a bit too much sex for me-sorry, just the way I am. However I am experienced in literature and I have to say-well done. The storyline was really good and the cliffhanger was epic. I look forward to the next installment!