Reviews for Sunday Morning
Shifteraei chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Damn!

To quote Santana - wanky.

I love slightly submissive Kurt. He is amazing. There must be more!
kuragurl chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Whoa. Love.
twostepper chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Your submissive Kurt ROCKS. Props to you ;0)
GlitterPinkPrincess chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Awesome fic!

I really enjoyed reading every word of it.

It was so well written!

x
xrifree chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
yay for smutty goodness! excellent!
DeliriantQueer chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Sorry, long review is long.

Oh, holy crap, this was absolutely PERFECT. I didn't know anyone could possibly capture this relationship in such a purely forever-young way. You wrote them young and in love and compatible, and I think I might love you. A lot of people get the intense side of it all, but not the way they interact in everyday life; not their humor and teasing.

You had me at snugglepie. I don't think I've ever actually squealed and laughed while reading something (and I'm a guy, so that's embarrassing) but that killed me.

Also, this?

"His teeth find enough skin to pull into his mouth and he sucks roughly, holding it there, tasting sweat and heat and need and then he bites as hard as he dare, waiting for a sound of protest but only hearing that high keening sound from Kurt that translates to bliss and so sucking, biting harder, more, positive that this will bruise and terrified to see the damage but feeling the boy under him arch and the friction delicious and with a last soothing lick of his tongue he pulls back."

It isn't actually easy to convey desperation like that. At all.

So, again, I love you, mysterious author who I'm going to go read more of because I didn't actually check who it was before writing this review. Fantastic.
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This fic was, well, absolutely perfect. They were sweet, funny, shy, yet incredibly sexy and I absolutely loved every second spent reading it. The boys felt more than believable, they felt positively real. Incredibly well done! Whenever I find someone special, I want it to be like this!... Okay, I'm done rambling. Loved it. Absolutely loved it.

luvs and hugs,

kenzie m
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Mmmmmmm lovely :)
cole5148 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
You are seriously my kind of author;-)
iklaintevenmad chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
SO hot

I love the whole hickey part :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
SUB KURT IS SO HOT! I prefer dominant Kurt myself, but I can't deny how freakin' sexy this fic was. Thanks for writing! I love how it was intimate and tender yet smutty at the same time.
RedheadedBitca chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I loved this... It made my night a million times better...
anderberrybros chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Fuck, fuck, fuck-favorite.
This is so hot. OhmyDarren. I am in fucking awe. Love. Let me wrap you up and take you home with me that was so hot. GOD. I LOVE YOU.

You are a fantastic writer. I adore how wonderful you are with grammar, spelling, and syntax. That in of itself is so sexy. Beautiful.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
That was a very loooooong smut scene...and I LOVED it! You did a great job with the characters and their reactions. :D Fantastic job!
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Ungh, that was just perfect. You've captured canon Klaine's love for each other beautifully, and thrown in a tiny little possessive kink, which i think suits them perfectly. Very well done. :)

BRL