Reviews for Inspired By: "She Ain't Heavy"
Moonbeam chapter 3 . 12/20/2002
Read them all, but I like this one best. It's deep. Gives a honest account of prejudice and the feelings it can stir up in both parties. Like I said, *deep*.
X5-368 Kim chapter 5 . 5/11/2002
YOU ARE RIGHT, DR CARR WAS VERY NEGLECTED IN FAN FICTIONS... YOU DID HIS POV VERY WELL...
X5-368 Kim chapter 3 . 5/11/2002
CH 3, ALEC, LOVE IT TOO...GOD I FEEL BAD FOR HIM!-
X5-368 Kim chapter 2 . 5/11/2002
LOGAN'D IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY, GOOD WORK
X5-368 Kim chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
VERY GOOD CHARACTERIZATIONS ON ALEC, DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT SAM TO JUDGE, BUT I THINK YOU DOD WELL
JoJo chapter 5 . 4/26/2002
That was really good. I am glad that at least one other person is sad to see Docter Sam go. So thanks. _
iluvaqt chapter 5 . 4/24/2002
That was nice, I like Sam too and it's a pity that now we're probably going to see another Bling happen and Kendra and probably Asha too by the end of the season. Not that I really miss Kendra we didn't see much of her. But Dr Sam Carr, I will miss. He was a great character and was a integral part of Max's survival in Seattle. He was her doctor, he knew her secrets and yet chose to protect her knowing the risks. :(

I wonder if it's possible to keep him around... I know I'll try. ;) as so with Asha too
iluvaqt chapter 4 . 4/24/2002
well it's official, I should quit jumping the gun. Anyway so 'Sam' is the name of Max's clone? hehehe that's kinda funny I gotta admit, having Logan getting more pissy running into Max's clone but getting the right message. Something Max wouldn't be able to do without hurting him deeply her clone did for her. Simply but truely not knowing him? At least I hope I'm getting the idea...
iluvaqt chapter 3 . 4/24/2002
"just be cause you read it in a magazine, see it on the tv screen, doesn't mean it actual, factual..." Something I've forgotten the rest but yeah... these guys need an education all of them. And funny thing is I think that when Sketchy actually finds out that Alec and Max are transgenics he's gonna have a change of heart. As for Normal, some just needs to beat him over the head, whack some brain cells into function mode. Cool insight into Alec. ;p
iluvaqt chapter 2 . 4/24/2002
impressive, that's the thing with shorts you've got to be impressive. Otherwise it's just a waste of time right... oh wait long posts are worse cause if they're terrible that's the waste of time. Oh well I know that you'll know what I'm on about. You got Logan's thoughts down pat. Was great ;) "...just the end of an era; the end of an error." Major error to me, I totally agree, he's been far to careless and moppy. What happened to the great Eye's Only.
Kimmy chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
I don't fully understand what's happening but I do understand Alec's thoughts.

He never cared before or anyone I should say. Max gave him a conscience but now if it's her that's going to expose them all, well he can see the wrong in that right? Maybe reading more will help me get the gist of things.
JoJo chapter 3 . 4/22/2002
Brilliant! Just brilliant. I really enjoed it. _
JoJo chapter 2 . 4/22/2002
That was pretty good. I liked it. _
JoJo chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
I think it came across pretty well. _
Alethia chapter 3 . 4/21/2002
::bows down::

I love this. I *love* this. The juxtaposition of opposites was wonderful! It made it very very powerful. And it's great how you show the deeper side of Alec when so many reduce him to the mere wise-cracking, untrustworthy jerk they perceive him to be.

And the last paragraph? Gods, it's perfect. In fact, I think it goes on my favorite quotes of all time list. Beautifully done! Thank you so much. This is a real tribute to Alec.