Reviews for Time Begins
Flower in the Bloom chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
I am really enjoying this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Britts122 chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
I really like this story! Please continue.
DarkDramaLady chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
Christmas at the weasleys is always entertaining :)
torilee777 chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
hey! i am really enjoying this story! please post more soon! i am looking forward to reading until the end :)
DarkDramaLady chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Wow. I love the dialogue and how you showed hermiones sisters reaction. It was amazing! Continue going.
xit.will.never.endx chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
You're a great writer :) this story is really well written and it none of the characters are off

One question: is Harry going to be in this story?

Keep it up!
patriciawilliamsons chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
-dies of cuteness overload- Oh my gosh this was so sweet! I loved this chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :)
Appointment chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
I love this, so much! It's adorable! :) This is very in character, and I really feel the emotion in it. It's played out well, good structure and description. I don't find a lot of blips and issues with this, and it's very easy to read. I love Ron and Hermione, and I think this illustrates the whole thing well. Great job! :)
DarkDramaLady chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Awwwww!
Selenehekate chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Haha, I love the point Mrs. Weasley makes in the opening paragraph about the laugh track that plays in the background of the show; it's really hilarious because it's so accurate! I like your new take on Hermione; normally, when you read about her, she's so invested in bridging muggle and magic together into one world, but it would make sense that by living in the wizarding world, she wouldn't know how to do some muggle things. I also love how memories of the war still haunt her. Hyacinth is pretty amusing, and I love some of her oneliners. The part at the end about Ron stealing toothpaste was funny too. Overall, great job! I really enjoyed it!
I'mWickedThroughAndThrough chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
That is gonna be SO. INTERESTING. lol
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter!:D next chapter please:))
patriciawilliamsons chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
This is so good! I laughed when Ron tried to twist the soda can :) Keep up the good work! :)
DarkDramaLady chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Can't wait for that chapter! You ever seen my big fat Greek wedding?
patriciawilliamsons chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Hahaha, this was a great chapter! I laughed when Mrs. Weasley made them all hug :D Can't wait for the next one! :)