Reviews for Growing up
chaoswizard chapter 5 . 8/21
Keep it coming plz it is good
Rey chapter 5 . 8/9
New one pls
K
Demon King Aurora chapter 1 . 7/7
Piss off you Kishimoto loving piece of crap.
LUCARIO HMV ADVANCED chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Great story so far!
Dragonsfire212 chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Great story please update
bob12348626 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I see your point but why 14 and not 15 and u pm me a answer..?
fg2077 chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
update please
silvereagle2121 chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
Hey this is freaking awesome. What a great story. I am really enjoying reading it. Keep up the good work and update again soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
First off I'm glad someone else wants more HOTD second id like to see more fic similar to this since when naruto is actually serious and compotent they normally ignore this kind of stuff it also would've been better if anko beat the stupidity out of him aswell as ayames method and if you make that naruto got ALOT stronger plus change orange to black minus the shield(good idea just not exactly suitable for the genre)you probably would have a longer story (could've happened since some guy who's story I read had 35 chapters in around a year and the chapters weren't that short)oh and the junk enlargement was something I was wondering about since I haven't seen or heard of it in any other fic you should probably keep that or send in comments to someone that seems similar yet superior story compared to yours.
BartWLewis chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
Awesome! I got to say that Naruto reverse summoning Garra was genius.

Good luck and update soon.
anonymous chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
Please update soon.
pain17ification chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
This is REALLY good! I hope to see you continue it! Please?
It's so rare to find a decent story with Ayame as a love interest, and this one has been done to a near masterful level!
Please continue! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Exuse me, why the fuck are you bashing Kakashi? Kakashi did NOT blow off Naruto! The Hokage HIMSELF wanted Kakashi to train Sasuke because of the sharingan! Jefuckinwiz!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
Please update story
kaws chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
This definitely follows a more logical progression in a lot of things. How Naruto gets trained into a respectable shinobi and also his usage of the shadow clone for training. Limiting the number of things that you could assimilate at once makes a lot more sense.