Reviews for A Wand's Choice
draco122 chapter 1 . 7/18
that was freaking awesome a great job never thought of that
Draco122
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 5/10
Wands certainly are smart.
Elephant66 chapter 1 . 4/18
I love it, well written too. I love how you included wand making into this story it is great!
noylj chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
irradiate: expose to radiation.
• expose (food) to gamma rays to kill microorganisms.

eradicate: destroy completely; put an end to
smos chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I loved it! I've been scouring FFN for wonderfully written Harmony stories and I found this gem! I do hope you'll write more!
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Very nice, thank you for sharing! (And thank you as well for the referral to the Namedawesome story.)
Jazziet chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Excellent I just wished we'd actually seen them have a conversation and realize they're meant to be together. Short and sweet. :)
jupimako chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Sweet story.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
A nice, sweet short Story.
Lily meet Ginny chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Wonderful story. Ironically, I just read Taming Dragons- the very story before- and now I'll go read What Everyone Else Saw. You did a great job writing this, did justice to the pairing, and brought in a great minor character.
theelderwand1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wings,

Now you know I ship canon. But I'm not an insufferable snob about it. Im open to most pairings and have read some really good Harmony. However I tend to draw the line at dramione, which I loathe. But I'm not so closed minded about it that I can't enjoy a great one when it comes by ("Midnight" by spankinghalo is uber dramione and is one of the most brilliant tales I've ever read)

That said, this was superb. I especially liked how you described the scene when hermione sat on Harry's knee. So much conveyed there and exceptionally descriptively well written.

I find it exceptionally interesting how we've both addressed the issue of hermiones wand replacement in such different ways. Intriguing really. And very well done. This was a joy to read.

Eldy
Dalwyn chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Sweet. Sadly, tragically, Harry is still reserved and self-effacing. Hermione still believes the world is as she wants it to be, not how it is. This story sets up a wonderful tragedy as our principals ignore a wand that can't really know anything anyway and continue down their path as they were, each doing what they imagine everyone expects and wants. At most a seed of doubt is planted, to be nurtured only by the next decade or two of increasing disillusionment. Good story. Thanks for writing.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Lovely story. Very well written. Thanks for sharing,
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
aaawww aaawww aaaawwww aaaawwww aaaawwww
Penghost chapter 1 . 12/29/2012