Reviews for Tick Tock
Brown-eyed Wolf chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
You're back! :D

I was hunting around after an absence of my own, looking for something that stood out and I spotted your name, so I had to click on it. You didn't disappoint. :)

I really liked the effect with the brackets. I could almost hear Kish's voice in my head, sighing as he mumbled what you had written there. :)

And of course, they are as cute as ever. :)
Saba's Reflection chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
YAY! Bunny's back. :D Although I'm still weary of this pairing, I love what you've written. My favourite parts were the sentences at the end of each scene, such as:

"Tick tock went the clock, boom boom went Kish's heart, and sigh sigh went the sound of Ichigo's breathing."

Furthermore I liked how you invested in brackets. It was as though the narrator was commenting on events, which was interesting. Overall, it was a superb one-shot and I look forward to your next update of PtT! Welcome back.
Safaia Bara chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Haha! Great job! I really liked this one! It really does seem like everything died after we left the forum, doesn't it?

Of course they had to kiss! Ichigo and Kisshu CANNOT be merely friends! Are you nuts!

And I didn't notice the 5 senses until you pointed them out, but it was a really nice touch.

Talk soon!
DoNotTrustThisAngel chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Aiyah! That was beautiful! I seriously think I'm crying! :) Lovely job, dear. Just fantastic.

And yeah right this was going to be friendship. Psh, is that even possible? I think not!
Kage no Hana chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is amazing.

I remember coming to the TMM archives about a year ago. I left, horrified at all of the Self-Insert!Sue stories here.

And yet, I randomly decided to visit again.

This story needs more reviews. It's like nowadays, people have lost all taste in stories. There's this awesome story here, and they just decide to review the crappy "new Mew" fic below it? Why is that?

Anyways, I should probably stop ranting. This is amazing. Have I already said that? In this huge sea of terrible fics, you still continue writing. I'm glad you're making a comeback after a long hiatus. Most people would just procrastinate some more...(*cough*)

Just to let you know, I'll probably read most of your stories, but I won't leave reviews. I'm too lazy to sign in again. Thank you for reading!

Lychee
Fanfiction-DeleteThisAccount chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh my goodness, this was ABSOULUTELY AMAZING!
Whitewolfffy chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This was simply a treat. Cute and to the point. I was utterly shocked to find a decent writer in the TMM section. They're so difficult to find, don't you think? I hope we can both continue to make the readers here happy :)