Reviews for Chigiri
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
I pray that you'll update xD this is such a great story oh god. why? why must all beautiful stories not updated? I feel like I wanted to write this kind of story T.T just to satisfy my curiosity and growing love for this story dude I really love it
Fortune's Smile chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Whoa! This looks like a really promising story – to tell the truth, I like the SasuNaru AUs where Sasuke is a god. And there I can actually see a good plot here; no squinting required, yay! ;) Honestly, I think this would turn out to be a fantastic story if you chose to continue it. I love your writing style; it's very clean and clear and your grammar is excellent. I'd love to see more of your work, but I understand that stuff like this takes time and we can unfortunately not stop time. (Damn. But maybe Sasuke can in this fic? X) ) Anyhow, no pressure; if you feel like updating this one day, thank you in advance for doing it! :D In the meanwhile, take your time and thanks for writing. ;)
Kiera chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Hey are you writing in another naruto site under a different name? Found three of the same stories there they were never updated too sobs. Do update soon!
Hitomi uchiha24 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Great chapter I can't wait how this story ends.
Killua17 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Damn!
I can't wait for the next chapter! XD

Update! XD
Rainshi chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
as much as I like the wolf story. I'm actually more intrested in reading more of this story so if there is a chance to upgrade this one I would rather read it more. Both are great dont' get me wrong, but not many seem to grab my "god/goddess" type of story like this one does.
Rainshi chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This story sounds awsome. I really wish this would be updated.
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Its sad u never continued the story but i loved it regardless
NoToLogins chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Ah, nice nice plot with (ex?)God-Sasuke and Priest-Naruto. Never before had I seen this particular idea. Love it!
Aww, Sasukes promise-treat makes me really wish to see their reunion. And parents reaction. And just how Sasuke will make other people pray(or what he wants?) again to him. And of course, his revenge!
So many possibilities and not even 2...3 chapters.
Update again sometime? Here, or on aff. No?...
Nemasonya chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
:D Ahah, I liked yer rant at the top, and I like the story.
I do wish though that it would last longer.
I liked how Naruto totally loved his family and they loved him...

Well I think they did I mean, usually whenever i read a fanfiction involving naruto in a family it includes him in a abusive family -
But i liked the story :D Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
LOVED IT! I am so excited to read what things sasuke is going to make naruto do to pay him back for reviving his mother. I also can't wait to see how naruto will react to sasuke coming back. Can naruto refuse doing what sasuke tells him?
Rainshi chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
wow this story is good, but how is it I've haven't seen this story up on your profile and now I see it and it's date is much older than your other stories. Weird. Oh well I look foward to new chapters.
NoLifeButLives chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is awesome! I hope you plan on continuing it soon! Will naruto remember his promise, or will sasuke have to remind him! Please update again soon!
ChunkyCakes chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I've never and I mean NEVER seen anything like this story here on :'( I thought I was the only one that thought like that the SasuSemexNaruUke.( Idk it just FEELS right like that lol) :) please ladyboy continue this story, I need to find out what happens D: I'm ADDICTED Dx por qui! Lol

This has been Chunk-A-Fide