Reviews for Lovers
LOVE THIS STORY amazing epic immense just luv it x
Sub Zero0 chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
The heck? Poor her! xP
Sub Zero0 chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
HOTEL DENOUMENT! YA! Heh my favorite chareters were there but now there dead xP Anyways CULL Chapter!
Sub Zero0 chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
Ferland! Yay for him! Cool chapter, Not really rushed more or less unexpected xD!
Sub Zero0 chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
A bit short! But heck the story is realy long so heh! I really like the plot to this story!

-Lex
Sub Zero0 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
MASTER OF PUPPETS IS PULLING YOUR STRINGS! Heh, that's a Metallica Riff. xD Awesome chapter! Purtay long to!
Nannon-Shell chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
AHHHJAFDKFSLIAFDNWBLXJLC. Seriously. I need to know what happens next! Sunny is some kind of child genius - but we all know that . AND ARGHHHH. UNCLE MONTY! D; My creys. I think I just read all 12 chs in about an hour... SO AMAZIN 3
Sunshine Moonstar chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
OMG! This is soooo cool! PLEAZE! IM BEGGING YOU! UPDATE SOON! i know youre on writers block but PLEAZE PLEAZE PLEAZE!
Ittybittyquigletfan chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
So suspenseful! Update soon!
Ittybittyquigletfan chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
I love this too much. Like it us unnatural how epic this is! So Please update soon! :)
Ittybittyquigletfan chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
I love love love love love love love love live love love love this amazing story! I always liook forward to the updates! So, please, update soon?
misskawaiiglitter chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
when ru gonna put our poems in there? don't forget about a collaboration! love ya
Dude with the Tattoo chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
This story is sooooo cool... :D

Please update soon :D
Ittybittyquigletfan chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
I love it! Wanna update soon? That's it!