Reviews for A Rose by any other name
That was amazing3
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
GASP!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
ROFLMAO. I'm chuckling. I'm not just laughing, but sniffling, and hiccupping and chuckling all rolled into one.

"The whole point of going the 'honour-the-dead' route was to avoid early childhood trauma."

"Don't worry little Jamie, Auntie Hermione and I will save the day—again—don't you doubt it. I've protected your name, and you can count on me to protect your hair, too."

I wish hard sometimes they were real people... and the world was real... this story made it seem like it. :)
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
YES! I love it when I get to read friendship scenes like this one... Oh Mione, cool it with the feminist righteousness. You know Harry better than that. Hahahaa... shrew... hahahhaahaha...I can totally see Harry doing that during his brooding walks. Oooh, I would LOVE to read a stream of consciousness piece for him... ooooooh.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
Nice story! It's cute and reasonable! 3
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
wait what does sarah harriet rosalind elizabeth spell?
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
I really liked your explanation for how Luna became so "spacy" in her belief in invisible creatures. Of course, it's sad that she & Ginny were estranged for a while, but I'm glad they were able to "make up"!
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Cute chapter! Again, quite hilarious! :)
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
"Harry James Potter! I've already got a sprog tap-dancing on my bladder! If you tickle me now, you're cleaning up the mess!" Great line! :)

Loved how Harry managed to leave his two favorite gals speechless - he saved the day again! :)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Hilarious! I got such a kick out of the way Harry managed to get through Hermione's tirade with all body parts intact! ;)
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Hahahaha, this was brilliant! I loved the description of Hermione as a "vengeful electromagnetic deity" and it's true that Ginny has weird name ideas. Great story :-)
Addicted-To-Sugar-Quills chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
I can't be;ieve you haven't got more review's, this is AMAZING!
dayflow chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
so, there's gonna be a chapter about lily luna too, yes? please say yes, these are great! :-)
H.JaneGranger chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Ginny named him Pigwidgeon, Ron called him Pig for short. And so what if she called her Puff Arnold just because its not a dog? Ugh.
Moonlit Lightning chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I can't believe this was only your first story; it was really good! As far as post-DH stories go, this is one of my favorites. You had great characterization (Hermione's rant, Ron's fleeing before she gave it, and Harry's pride in his family were all especially awesome) and paid remarkable attention to detail (you even remembered that the interoffice memos were violet). The description of Hermione as a "vengeful electromagnetic deity" made me laugh aloud, but my absolute favorite part was Harry's reasoning for why Ginny couldn't name their kid. As far as description and characterization go, you totally rocked both in this fic.

One thing you might want to work on is just mechanics. I noticed a few grammar mistakes ("through" instead of "threw"), and it especially seemed like you used caps lock a bit too often. While Hermione (and Harry, at times) were definitely angry and it was in-character of them to yell, it's better to use italics instead of capital letters; caps break up the flow of a story, and it's just more professional/better writing style to use italics instead of caps for emphasis.

On that note, I’d like to refer you to a creative roleplaying site called Rocky Mountain International (www. rmimagic .com, but without the spaces). It's a great place to work on things like mechanics, utilize your fantastic characterization and description skills, and have a lot of fun in the HP sort-of-universe too. The new term starts on September 23, so you have plenty of time to come up with an original character to write there. :-) If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!