Reviews for Chronology
misspopular1 chapter 3 . 3/2
more please
jerseygirl67 chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Just read your Chronology drabble this morning. I love it. Have always loved the vibe between Esposito and Lanie. It's been a while but please tell me there will be more.
DHudson chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Ready, ready, ready for the next update!
VMsuperfan chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
great chapter!
Hell-and-bliss chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
So this morning I wanted to check if anyone reviewed my new esplanie OS and then I saw you updated this one. I already had a huuuuuge smile on my face without even reading lol. I LOVED IT. Oh my god, it's so funny and sexy, and SO them 3

I already loved the two first chapters a LOT. But this one? Was so HOT and hilarious. I freakin love Lanie. She's awesome and the way you depicted her is perfect. She's hilarious. Wish we saw her more on the show because she's wonderful!

My favorite parts :

"Get comfy, Detective. I'd like to try my hand at interrogating." - DEAD.
"Just keep in mind today…you're not the only one who can go commando." - RE DEAD
"Let me guess; a confession that you just can't live without me."
"No, a shirt. But I hoped you could take care of that." - AWWWWW! DEAD AGAIN.
I can't quote anything about the 14 because everything KILLED ME lol. Oh my god now I can't stop having the visual in my head. Of his speechless face, I can see her grinning on the phone. Oh God. You killed me!And the 15 is hilarious and I wish we saw that on the show it's SO domestic and funny 3

I mean, everything was amazing in this chapter! I looooove drabbles! I'm not faminial with them I actually never wrote any but I'm definitely gonna start because you inspire me, once again! It is SO adorable and funny and I really love all the emotions you can express with only a few words, I'm impressed, And we can picture every single little detail, it is AMAZING. Again, you're so talented I am jealous lol. Thanks again for writing like that on them and for loving them that way : Esplanie Shippers ROCK!

I'm waiting for the next one, please, lighten my weekend
talz89 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Always good to have an update!
klscastle chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
#6. I liked the best. What REALLY made her take his offer of a ride? Rain... My ass...great job on these! Cant wait for more!
Alyss Penn chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
LIKE. Keep writing this! There aren't nearly enough Esplanie fics on here. Caskett is awesome and all, but Esplanie needs some love too.
Lattelady chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I just love these. I know what you mean about the challenge of writing drabbles, though I am sure no one would complain if you took an idea from one of your drabbles and expanded on it. Kind of line a well written list of plot bunnies.
castlelover100 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
I loved it! As always :)
runeaglerun chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
I actually kind of adore the 100 word snippets I think I think. I mean, you manage to convey so much within them it's not like you even need any extra words.

As ever this was fabulous! :)
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
These are wonderful. I admire people who can write so much with so few words. More please.
80Cristy1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
So cute, so them. Love your Esplainie stories.
ness345 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Yay more Esplanie :D I liked all of these, 3 was probs my fav. If you could not stick to the word limit quite so strictly that''d be awesome! And by that I mean I wuldn't object to them being a lil longer :D I love your work.
castlelover100 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011