Reviews for Violated
Oooooooooooooooo chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo they got da raven and robin with dem
chann3l.0rang3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Okay, so I believe this story has some serious potential, but there are points you have overlooked:
Firstly, Robin's reaction. Even if Star didn't end up getting raped, he would not be as docile as he was. He would yell and scream and rage because the person he loves has been violated. He would make her tell him what the rapist looked like and then go after him. If anything, it would be interesting to see how far he would go to avenge Starfire.

Secondly, even though Starfire's from a completely different planet and she uses the wrong colloquiums, she's not stupid. People mistake her naïvety for ignorance, which is not the case. Remember, Starfire was held as a slave to the Citadel for three years. Now, I'm slightly confused over the events - I'm not sure if she is constantly raped and then kills the Master when he attempts to rape her, or if she was only touched innapropriately and then killed the Master when he tried to rape her but it remains the same: Starfire knows about rape! She wouldn't allow a measly human - someone who she is 3 or 5 times stronger than - to rape her! No way! And she would not then return to the tower, hide her injuries (although that may be open for debate) and then only when Robin asked her, would she say "I believe I was raped." Remember, Raven's an empath. She would know something was wrong before anyone else!

Anyway, I like your writing style, I just think the characters are a bit too OOC in this situation.

-chann3l.0rang3
Red-Phonix14 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Awww, how sweet!
badattaboom chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
YAY! I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW! DOES STARFIRE GET STDS OR DIE OR GET RAPED AGAIN OR SOMETHING OF A SIMILAR NATURE?! SEQUAL PLZ THIS WAS GREAT EXEPT FOR THE ICK PIECE OF POOPY FLUFF AT THE END!
chalizz.perez chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Why you stop? Hmm! It's great real great!
Critique chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Good Premise, but poor writing and emotionally magnanimous. Try beta reader.
C
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I really liked this story even though it deals with such a tragic thing. One advice: I would imagine Robin being in such a rage, but hey? you are the writer! :D keep up the good work!
Em chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Aww so sweet! I wish there was more of this. Robin and Starfire are adorable together. You wrote in her voice well.
ariasly chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Beautiful ending!
indigo flower 94 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
i love it so far review soom
Sasha G. Biron chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
goog wriring! i only spotted one grammer problem andsd that was smelt. in the past form of smell is smelled. smelt is a fish dish with cheese from sweeden. over all, good story.
Titans4life chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
really sad but really good! cant wait to see what happens next
necromancer2000 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
im new how do you write one
Rowan Rose chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Robin's so sweet and caring!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
omg This is GOOD! I'm writng a Starfire was raped fic, but this oneshot was so great, it makes mine look like bullcrap. This was grat. I felt so bad for Star that I could've cried!