Reviews for On the Bed
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Hey thanks for sharing this story with Kyla! Loved it! See you guys again because you work well! Chilly x
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
oh man that was awesome and hilarious. i'd have reacted the same as her if i spotted a snake in the house. the neighbors a mile away would hear me scream {wow that sounds wrong}. GREAT STORY!
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Brilliant! Love it totally. Now I want Edward to come round and mow my lawn with his shirt off!
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
That was really good!
tds88 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great Collab. I would definitely love to see this continued. It's a great o/s either way. That would totally be me if there was a snake in my room. It's one of my worst fears, right there with sharks and spiders. Although it would be worth it if I had Edward running into the room shirtless to come help.
imatwin247 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
i liked it... alot. :) are you continuing it or was this a one shot? hope to hear from ya soon. :)
enamoramiento chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Theres something seriously wrong with reality that it doesnt feature an Edward Cullen-application which comes rushing in bare-chested every time something disgusting happens...
Ms. Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
aawww 3

Funny and sweet! :D
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
nice and hot and sensual

i shall take the time to stare at my hubby as he cuts the grass next time

thanks for sharing this with us!
OPOSOJOJ chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
That was wicked hott!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I serious thought she might have gone to the pet store and let the snake go on purpose... I loved it you too.. Great collaboration..
L5472 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Adorable. Sexy. Loved it.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Cute story. Thanks for the beautiful image of Edward mowing without a shirt and going commando! LOL. For a minute there I thought that perhaps Bella planted that little snake. hehe.
Jacquelineloveswriting chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wow! I would of reviewed earlier, but I've been busy. Great short story!
FireandIceBoth chapter 1 . 8/26/2011