Reviews for On the Bed
MrsZ49 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Cute. Very cute. Have more dreams like this please.

SFALCON chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
That was fun and very hot.
Nonita chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I it!
kroseph chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Arrrghhhh-That was fun and awesome. Mmmm, wish I had a neighbor I could scream for...

Thanks so much-you guys are great together!
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Lmfao! X'D That's hilarious and sexy all at the same time! Did this really happen to you? I HATE snakes with a passion and run screaming in the other direction or -like Bella- get to higher ground. It's horrible when it happens to you, no?

I loved this anyway and think it's 5/5. Thanks!

~Emily~~Mrs.E. -17~
dinotopian chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Sweet! Sorry about the real snake, though - I would have screamed too! Thank you!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
great job! almost thought she planted the snake the 1st time just to get Edward in
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
lol, this was fun! :D :D :D I loved it! sorry you had to go trhough that, though :)

you gals keep up the good work :P

Much love!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I loved it fun and sexy so good thank-you
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
lol! smutty fun.
SpunkRansom101 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Cute, Amazing, HOT. Edward is so damn sexy. So you had a snake in your room? But no Edward to save you :( Its a sad thing. This was great, as to be expected from you two! Loved it!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Guys can be such a**holes about stuff like that. We had a flying cockroach one time and when I screamed, my hubby had the nerve to tell me, "Scream again; it's not dead yet." Took him a looong time to make up for that! Loved this!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh how i love the humor/romance oneshots! Ohh i loved it so much, one of the best smut oneshots i have ever read!

beachblonde2244 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
So cute! I always lOve your oneshots. And like always: this would make a cute story! Surprise surprise, could you have guessed I would say that? Lol great job! I can't wait to see what else you come up with :)
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »