Reviews for Code Geass: Prince of Masks
Republic Che chapter 15 . 10/7
Please update soon!
dandraft15 chapter 14 . 2/23
just kill the cat, it pissed me off in cannon and now its doing nothing good for your story
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 15 . 1/23
Very very good chapter. I definitely enjoyed it and I am looking forward to what happens next, that is supposing you decide to continue this story. Will you? You haven't updated in almost four years so I don't know. Please update though.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 14 . 1/23
Very very good! That ending certainly left me in suspense. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 13 . 1/23
Well, Rolo has made an appearance. That outta be interesting. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 12 . 1/23
Hmmm, this is getting interesting. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 11 . 1/23
Ahahahaha, that ending was hilarious. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 10 . 1/23
Good job. And Arthur has come into the picture. Heehee. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 9 . 1/23
Oh boy. That's not good. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 8 . 1/23
Good job. I definitely enjoyed it. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 7 . 1/23
Pretty good and I found it rather interesting that you had Lelouch pilot the Lancelot instead of Suzaku. That was an interesting though I hope Suzaku ends up getting the Lancelot and Lelouch gets the Gawain (cause I kinda prefer the Gawain for Lelouch but that's just me). Still, good chapter. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 6 . 1/23
Well, this is getting good and I'm looking forward to the Shinjuku Massacre, no matter how horrible it is. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 5 . 1/23
Good job. I liked it and the codenames are cool. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 4 . 1/23
Yay. Kallen has made an appearance!

And my favorite pairing for Code Geass is Lelouch/Kallen as well. Good job. on to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 3 . 1/23
Good job. So Lelouch is going to Japan? Cool. I still hope we get to see Suzaku but that's only 'cause I love Suzaku, he's my second favorite character after Lelouch. Well, on to the next chapter.