Reviews for The Plot Thickens
JazzieJ7777 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Noooooooooo you just had to end it right there...ughhhhh so so so wrong lol...but I loved it thank you
InTheSubtext chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Not how I expected it to end, but intriguing nonetheless. I'd imagine Edward would have the most difficult time dealing with this. It certainly felt like a genuine reaction from him. The only 'difficulty' I had was buying that Bella would want to try this only two years into their marriage. Had this been 20 or 50 or 100 years later, it would have felt more plausible.

But still hot! LOL

Thanks for sharing.
JustARead chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Dang, lol. Go E!
flowerpower55 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That was crazy... and really hot;) I really hope that you decide to make a part 2 or something showing just how Edward showed his siblings how it's done!
kymtwilight chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I so forgot about this one... My swing author...lol..
vamplover87.9 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Love it
SexyCullenLove chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was amazing!
Would you ever write a second part to it because the end is such a tease!
I want to see what Edward's gonna do, looks like he's finally going to lose control!
allieleigh chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Love it! Very different twist! Please update!
gemryan chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
oh my god i cant even

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE
Ima Nerdigurl chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Oh FUCK! You know I love it Babe! That's the best sex I've ever had... Hehehe! And the content is fab as well! Smutty and Lemony, you done well! Holy Moses. Van we get some more please?

Pervy

PS: I think I need a nap now, and some ice cream... And my own Cullen Man!
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I really loved how you got everyone to be naughty but at the sametime Edward and Bella never touched anyone else and neither did Esme or Carlisle. I thought that was sneaky but extremely well planned :) and Edward all possessive and animalistic was hot :)
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
wow that was hot!fab story.
sandraev1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Sharing is caring. Hot stuff, I guess if your going to live forever might as well enjoy it. Thanks
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
My Pet, My Pet what a kinky little mind you have and how I love it!

Much love always, Your Mistress
TWILIFE2011 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I wanna be the 1st to review hehe!

Just wanna say how much fun I had collaborating with you, even though it nearly killed us we did it, we got through it and did and fuck-hawt job h00r!

You are fucktabulous!

Bring on the next challenge babes cause I'm ready to kick ass with you again. I'm so proud of this o/s and so proud of you and me its unreal!

Flurve ya hardcore... Ash :)