Reviews for Unlikely Savior
meggsiy1998 chapter 17 . 7/25
i want to kill edward myself. can i please?he is such a dick please may i kill him!
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 19 . 3/20
Reading the story after you changed a typo two years ago...it still says he was turned when he was 14 and had been a vampire for 400 bella comments that he dont look 14...what part did you change?
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 8 . 3/20
Mia stella means what?
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 4 . 3/20
Again athena calls her mia figlia when talking to alec but you didnt put a translation
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 3 . 3/20
You used a line of italian with marcus but no translation
KanameZeroYuki chapter 19 . 3/10
I love the story so far. I hope you get back to updating it some time.
megmalan67 chapter 4 . 3/6
Jane and Cauis
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
Emmett?
Guest chapter 19 . 2/25/2016
Loving the story I really hope you find the muse and time to finish it. Ty for sharing
Corinne Carmichael chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
Bella and Alec duh! I love them; I personally love some of the non-canon couples better?
Corinne Carmichael chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Is Mystery Cullen Rosalie or Jasper?
jaspersmate81 chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
Amazing story! I absolutely loved it. Very creative with the Doucheward attacks. Is the bastard dead yet for real? Keep up the excellent work I cannot wait for your next update.
Lexi chapter 19 . 6/3/2015
I have really gotten into this story which is saying a lot considering the fact that it is really difficult for me to focus on reading due to my severe ADHD. It would be amazing if you would update this story!
honeybun37876 chapter 19 . 6/1/2015
awe he purpose and she said yes yay hope update soon :)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/31/2015
this chapter was a great one. Love what you did on how Bella hurt Dickward with Bella's power