Reviews for An Unraveling
Zireael07 chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
Love the chapter. Brilliant!
Zireael07 chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
Love the chapter!
FireSenshi2 chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
I hope that things pick up for to when you are able to submit your next update.
Zireael07 chapter 16 . 1/22/2012
Love the chapter. Awesome!
FireSenshi2 chapter 16 . 1/20/2012
I am so very much looking forward to more of your story and I am definitely looking forward to when they find out who Salazar really is! I hope that you have a chance to update soon. :)
Zireael07 chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
I love the chapter. Brilliant!
TheAlieVee chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
It is Severus! I couldn't review last chapter because my phone hates me but I thought the picture was Professor Snape (because of the "Mr. Potter") can't wait to see the next chapter!

-Alie V
Zireael07 chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
Brilliant! I'd bet that the portrait is Snape...
TheAlieVee chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Wow... The last part got to me... The reviewing of the letter. And the last sentence has me wondering if Harry is dead. You are amazing ) can't wait for the next chapter!

suchrandomness chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Nice chapter - i hope you plan to let us know a bit about how Harry andthe the adults found this change.
TheAlieVee chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Cute and creepy, Hogwarts seems very dreary and dark from your descriptions... Kind of like when Umbridge ruled but more like everyone's just accepted what's going on /

suchrandomness chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Brilliant - I can't wait for the next one.
TheAlieVee chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Great God-Uncle Sev? Potions classroom? Hmmmm, wonder who that child could be :/ Maybe it's just because I'm tired but "Great God-Uncle Sev" wouldn't that imply that Sev had a brother who was the godfather of the speaking child's parent?

This chapter was dark and creepy, I don't usually enjoy dark and creepy but I really liked this one, please update soon!

TheAlieVee chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This is sure to be an amazing story! Please update soon )