Reviews for This Situation
ahsokalo chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
after yrs i finally picked this back worcester .i luv the walker chips of it tho
Emmi30307 chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
Please don't make me wait another year for this
Guest chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
I don't know if Robin and Raven on the way to having a baby is a common or rare subject in the TT RobRae fanfics section, but I think this is VERY well done regardless and handled pretty maturely too (particularly how Raven decided that she was going to keep the baby because she wouldn't be like her father, and how marriage isn't even really discussed because they don't see it as a necessary or mandatory thing). You're discussing all different kinds of aspects in regards to the biological, the emotional, and the psychological aspects of pregnancy and what it entails for the soon-to-be parents; and what I really adore the most is that EVERYONE IS IN-CHARACTER! You have no IDEA how happy that makes me!

Another thing that I absolutely adore is that your timing is right, biologically-speaking for what happens during pregnancy, and how you alter it somewhat with the logical reasoning being that the baby is part-demon because of Raven's paternity... good freaking God, I just realized that this baby is (for all intents and purposes) going to have TRIGON and BATMAN as its grandfathers! (that is actually kinda scary! O.O)

I also really liked that Bruce has shown-up in this story because he's a very important person in Robin's life and not even mentioning him would have been tantamount to saying that these events don't affect him at all, which they obviously wouldn't given that he raised Robin.

One thing though that I wish you would do a little more of is go into more detail as to WHY Mask is so hard to defeat and have brought to justice. I think I've gathered that he just seems to be a common thief (except for his uncommon ability to escape the Titans with the loot), but even the Magic Mumbo and Billy Numerous were typically put away very quickly by comparison to Mask. I know he's been compared to Slade in terms of difficulty to catch, but I'd like to know more about why. The difficulty with catching Slade was that (except for when he was working for Trigon), he almost never operated out in the open, tending to have others do his work either in secret or under the guise of something else. This Mask guy is nothing like that, so the Titans get to battle him often and even learn from their previous battles, so I'd like to learn more about WHAT they're doing or have done to try and stop him (besides Robin going nuts trying to find clues in information he's already looked over 100 times). And they're not alone either. Season 5 proved just how many teen superheroes there are and there is the Titans East unit too, so perhaps they could consider calling in some potential reinforcements to help catch this Mask guy and get him off the streets. I don't think Robin's too proud to consider calling in peer assistance, especially with a baby on the way (though I admit the possibility that he might be more reluctant to the later Raven gets in her pregnancy because they want to keep it secret as long as possible).

I do admit that I miss seeing Slade as the villain (and can appreciate having a new one be a heckler for the team during Raven's pregnancy) since he was a great villain and a great foil for Robin; but more than missing Slade, in my own personal thoughts about your story, I've wondered if they would take down Mask shortly before Raven's due, then she has the baby and everything is relatively calm for a while and then I'm just thinking of how freaking awesome and terrifying it would be if Slade showed his face again after all this time and let the Titans or just Robin know that he knew (or at least had strongly-guessed) that Raven had been pregnant.

And I don't think it's unbelievable that he wouldn't have been able to guess; he's a smart, cunning, and patient man (oh, the patience). From the finale of season 4, he might have figured that Robin and Raven had feelings for each other and kept an eye on them (he's the kind to study and observe his prey before making his move), so he might have had a strong hunch of about the time when they became a couple. That being said, he would DEFINITELY notice when Raven is no longer joining the team in battle, no matter what, because of her pregnancy (and as of season 4, he's certainly no longer going to underestimate her). Heck, he might even subtly send something their way during that interval simply to test how far the Titans will go before they summon Raven to help (obviously, they wouldn't, and he might have to back-off himself), but he'd definitely have to do it in such a way that the Titans wouldn't be able to trace the attack back to him (it would upset his plans prematurely). At that point, he'd likely be open to the /possibility/ that Raven left the team (though it would be slightly unusual that they wouldn't have found another member to replace her position and also unlikely given her relationship with Robin unless they had a falling-out), but then when she's back in action after the baby's born, Slade would be almost pretty dead certain about what had happened.

... Sorry, don't mind me. This is just what happens to me when I'm really into stories (even fanfics) and I don't know what's going to happen next, but like to imagine the possibilities of them based on what I know of characters, their relationships, and the storyline thus far (it's actually a very good and fun mental exercise).

Other than aaaaaaaaall that listed above (dang, that's a lot!), I'd just like to say that I really really really REALLY love this story and what you've done with it so far! XD
Guardian of Night chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! :) I had my wisdom teeth removed today, so it's nice to have something to read. - Please update quicker! I enjoyed the descriptions and most of the dialogue. :) please update!
sldkfjsldkjfs chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
drat. Please update soon! .
sldkfjsldkjfs chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
lol, this is awesome! I love awkward! lol, I think Robin's gonna get a spanking from pops! that would be funny. xD
sldkfjsldkjfs chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
I bet it's batman. Don't try t deny it.
sldkfjsldkjfs chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
awww, I had hoped that beastie would slip up. oh well, and i thought Cye was gonna pummel Rae and Robin, lol
sldkfjsldkjfs chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
ME! I thought so! oh well, maybe next chapter...? lol, I love awkward, it shows a good writer who can get it on the dime, having never gone through the actual awkward experience.
sldkfjsldkjfs chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
hehe, I hope he lets it slip-awkwardness! lol
sldkfjsldkjfs chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
oh beastboy. *sigh* what a bad little fly.
Kmdarkside chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Evil beware, we have waffles!
avg2112 chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
You better hurry I've waited along time
EmailGoose.3517 chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
Pure awesomeness! :D please for the love of tacos, update! :)
minichurros123 chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
i luv temporary peace, but i luv permanet peace better. though it rarely happens