Reviews for My prince Charming
Koolkid chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Bwahaha Logan's a mouse ;)
13 year old wannabe chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Do you dream about prince charming taking you away to some far off land to be in love for all time with rainbow happy sauce?

Will you settle for my van?
nic98ole chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Thank you very much for dedicating this story to me. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to keep up with your other BTR story, AP classes and physiology keeps me really busy so I haven't been able to do anything other than try and update. But thank you once again for the dedication, the story is a mirror image of Cinderella, little mistakes here and there, but it takes me back to the Disney movie that in my opinion is one of the top 5 Disney princess movies for me :) I loved Carlos as Gus and Logan as Jaq, though there wasn't a Mary! Probably would have been Camille :P And Kendall singing the nightingale song, I was just visualizing that scene from the movie with all the pretty color bubbles. That was my favorite part of the whole movie (well, not my #1 fav, but I liked it alot).

Thank you again, sorry, I just get happy to read stuff that were made with me in mind. And because of this story, I just got inspired to do a Cargan oneshot Disney style :) I'll mention this story in the author notes once I get around to posting it. Thank you again!