Reviews for Belarus's BrotherStalking Journal
Jess chapter 3 . 3/15
Tsyne chapter 3 . 3/29/2013 should totally continue, seriously...
BelaLorelei chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
I'M sorry it took me around three months to review. .'

I can't wait to see how you progress with this! I really enjoyed it, and I still like the format. Please update soon!
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
I hope that you continue writing this, it is very good and I was almost depressed to see that it only has three chapters at the moment. I love Belarus (she's always been my favorite female character...IDK why, but who cares? 8D), and I have thought up probably every possible Belarus pairing EXCEPT Estonia/Belarus! Seeing this was very interesting for me, I probably will consider this pairing a lot more deeply due to this (even though I am a huge Ukraine/Belarus and Lithuania/Belarus supporter).

The only thing that I kind of found a bit...unsettling was the slipped in Russia/America moment. Yes, I am not very fond of the couple (America/Italy and America/Japan all the way for me). But I can overlook it for the sake of this story, believe me. I hope that you continue this, I look forward to seeing more!

Anon Fishy-chan chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Even though it took you long to update, I'll admit it took me even longer to get around to reading your update XDDDD.

Anyways, I think the story is progressing really nicely! Keep up the great work! :)
FlyingCatFish chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
so cute so cute so cute so cute -cutegasm- n'awwwwh.. cant get over estonias sweetness! so so so so so so so so so so so so so cute!

love this chapter so much! so cute! you're a genuis!
FlyingCatFish chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
hehe love it!~Nya! estonia so cuute when hes nice to belarus :3
LettersxForte chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Awwwwwwww~~! So cute! I love Estonia in this, he's so nice and sweet to Belarus. I can't wait for the next chapter.
FlyingCatFish chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
i know you've awready updated the next two chapters but just to let you know i dont like it.. i LOVE it! keep it up..
Anon Fishy-chan chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
I like how Belarus is in character, but isn't always acting completely insane. This story seems really interesting and funny so far! I can't wait for an update! :)
HiddenChaser chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Love this a lot! Update.
BelaLorelei chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I really like the format of the story. It really is funny because Belarus would use a diary for stalking Russia! Please update!