Reviews for Colors
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 8/14
This was really, really lovely, I loved the message and feeling of it, just so so beautiful and good. However, in the hopes that it might be useful to you in future writing projects, your use of Mum and Dad really threw me off. I am neither a linguist nor a writer, and it is probably a personal preference thing, but I would use either her Mum and Dad or Molly and Arthur, because simply Mum and Dad made me think of my parents and then it all felt a little weird. But seriously, the piece was great, I really did enjoy it!

Mathilde
Bambi2900 chapter 1 . 3/18
Wow, that was such a moving piece, beautifully and sensitively written, I love it. You're very brave to tackle such a subject but you've pulled it off wonderfully. I especially loved the little anecdote Molly shared and could practically feel Fred taking care of his baby sister.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Wonderful!
themrsbooboo chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
i was sobbing so hard while reading this...you captured the feelings so perfectly
thosedarndursleys chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME CRY LIKE THIS
BeckNiece chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Sad and lovely.
melvin10 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This was beautiful... YOU MADE ME CRY THOUGH.
harley22 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Bawling my eyes out right now! Fics like this always get me, especially since I know how hard it is to lose a sibling and how hard it is to be there for a grieving parent when your own heart feels ripped into little pieces... Excellent job! :)
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was wonderful. You deserve a review saying so: this was wonderful.
LizzieOktambe chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Naaawhhh woman! You're making me cry so much!
Yeah chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh, this is too perfect. You made me cry. The writing flows so beautifully.
BurgundyHope chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was so beautiful :') You have such a great insight into ALL of the characters that you write. And you make me want to start writing consistently again :) Soon!
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
And the tears stream down my face . . . . FRED!
julesdap chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Ouch. You made me cry!

So sweet and simple.

You work wonders, writer.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Excellent stuff. This is a missing moment in my What Happened After story. It has to be.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »