Reviews for Knit Together
maraudergurl2010 chapter 1 . 3/30
THIS IS SO CUUUUUUTE! GAH!
That is all.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/8
Thanks for sharing this adorable and funny oneshot - hope you write more Rapunzel and Eugene fics :)
kalyn19 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This was lovely! :) you had me smiling all throughout. Didn't even catch that twist until the tiny feet comment. Well done overall :D keep it up!
Artemis Jane chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Hi Eugene's I was gonna knit I a sweater but I heard you liked reviews more:) lol I really liked your story
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Aww. This is too sweet. I absolutely love the entire idea of this from Eugene complaining about how sweaters aren't cool to it being Rapunzel's special way of telling him she's pregnant. (I also appreciate how you had Eugene narrating the beginning and end and, as such, keeping in line with the movie and Tangled Ever After.)

Oh and: "Best. Gift. Ever." Best. Line. Ever. lol

Very nice fic.
MMJrox88 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Awww! Little diabolical Flynn Rider! So cute!
Eugene Lover chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
OMG! THAT WAS GREAT! i was laughing probably the whole time!
Invisible chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I love your cheeky little story!
iAREawesome chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
you did an AMAZING job at keeping them all in character. i don't normally write reviews.. but wow! thanks for an amazing read :)
Rhyme2Reason chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Aww, how sweet
yay chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is adorable.
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh god this was just so adorable! A perfect fic to start off my vacation. I love the humor in it, and you've captured Eugene's personality so well!
Fallen990 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
adorable 3 And totally in character for Flynn :D I liked it !
Silvestria chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Awww that was so sweet! Have to say I saw the twist coming from when she went to the doctor's but I loved seeing it played out. Adorable!
I promise you that chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I think I'm gonna burst in joy. Literally. Tangled makes me ridiculously happy. That was fantastic. Wonderful. Beautiful. Very squeal-inducing. Did I mention I'm about to literally burst with inexplicable (well, it's Eugene and Rapunzel we're talking about here, so maybe it's not that inexplicable) happiness?

"You mean hobo gloves? Prince Consorts can't wear those!" I couldn't stop guffawing over that line. It's classic. Rapunzel *would* say that!

All the mentions of sexy time was very amusing. I couldn't stop grinning. Very Eugene.

The ending though, that's what really got to me. It was so freaking BEAUTIFUL! I would've cried if I were one to cry over happy things. It was just so adorable and djkhfkjefh... I don't know what to say. It was beautiful and funny and sweet and gave out the same I'm-deliriously-happy feeling that Tangled and Disney movies in general usually give out. You captured Rapunzel and Eugene's personality perfectly.

Well, I'll stop babbling now. All I want to say now is that you, MrsTater, are a brilliant writer.