Reviews for and then afterward
Trudy Rulez chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
One of the most sexy stories around. I love how you make them drunk but coherent enough to be bitchy.
Hope you'll get inspired in DWP soon, you're good. I would read an original fic also, but your Miranda and Andy are so hot.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
i love your stories...even though you don't get far enough attention. You have much talent in the writing skill. Do I dare request a SVU:Benson/Cabot pairing fic? I do...please?
List of Romantics chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Mercy! That was H-O-T-HOT! I should send you a bill for my ruined... well, you know ;3 Wow... And just like every other gem you've written I can't help but want to read more! I want the next Act! You "get" Mirandy. You understand them as a couple. And you make me hungry to read more, more, more!

If anything, I hope my praise encourages you not only to continue wowing use with your mad skills, but also to considering writing a few second or third acts to the gems you've already shared with us.

Once again, Highly Satisfactory!
segir chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
great flow to this story. very nice plot.
StarvingLunatic chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I'm sure Andy hadn't thought leaving would actually work out as well as it did. Funny how things work out. Great story.
caradens chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
that was wow

thanks
perks123 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Love your story...and how they claim each other. Great job.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2