Reviews for A Mean Sleep
KatieDingo chapter 5 . 11/15
This is extraordinary. I am addicted to your writing. I keep coming back to it and every time I read this fic I’m blown away again. The intensity of raw emotion is so well charted through this explosive night, from the shock of revelation and booze-filled rage to the more tender ministrations in the morning light. It’s exquisite.
Dis-Moi chapter 5 . 6/14
What a glorious chapter to cap a great story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Bravo.
SusannaCosme chapter 5 . 5/4
Now this is how you write a story I hope you’re doing well and both of your pillows are cold on each side muah
Beryl42 chapter 5 . 5/20/2021
I hope you’re still receiving and reading the comments. This is the third time I have rad this. It’s exquisite.
Mylovemaura chapter 5 . 12/20/2020
I loved this...
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2020
I love how beautifully you wrote them without making them go out of character
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2020
This is beautifully written. Hands down to you
sybil 013 chapter 5 . 8/3/2019
your writing is stunning. So loving.
Mill Girl chapter 5 . 3/21/2019
Such a lovely story. You are very gifted. You must be published somewhere. I will have to find out. All your stories here are excellently constructed and deeply analytical. A real find.
humbird1013 chapter 5 . 9/10/2018
I love this story.

The thoughts and emotions that play through Miranda's mind before she says "I've fallen in love with you" Brilliant and it gets me every time.

Thank you for this. I have read over and over again, this is at least my 5th time and I come back every few months.

please write more
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2018
Wow that was intense! So good.
Kahli Hime chapter 5 . 5/19/2018
Lovely :)
eelojnil chapter 5 . 5/14/2018
Wow. I am at a loss for words. It is deeply moving and even profound. You have such a way with words that evokes emotional responses in those that read your works. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
Scout-Reads chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
I love the Miranda which handles the 'situation' so expertly and in charge.
karla05 chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
Extremely beautiful. You should come back and write more stories like this one. A very talented writer for sure!