Reviews for United We Stand
Look what Jesus did chapter 7 . 3/8
You know other than one incredibly annoying thing this story is otherwise very well written. The one thing being of course Buffys dialogue being ripped off of Lois in canon when dealing with Oliver. I probably wouldn't care as much if you had just changed some of the interactions to show that Buffy is a completely different person with different opinions and experiences with the characters.
xoverfiend chapter 48 . 3/17/2016
Whew, done. I just spent most of my free time this past week reading this story through. Very fun, and I love me some Clark/Dawn.

I have no idea how you stay so prolofic. I mean, 200,000 words, I cannot find the time or the energy.

By the by, I also named the final chapter of "where the sun don't shine" "the end of the begining". I had no idea you also had a chapter with that name. Something, something, great minds or something. I actually gave it that name 'cause of this one Smashing Pumpkins song.

Hope your other projects are coming along well. Good night, and good luck.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Great chapter and plot
dw7thdoctor chapter 48 . 2/16/2015
I loved this story and think it is better than the new path story you did both are good this is just better. please do a sequel soon
Rocky chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
"Xander held his head in shame being the second person here."

Hahaha, bloody priceless!
edboy4926 chapter 48 . 7/20/2013
Awesome story
kay-rock chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Everytime Xander speaks, I forget that this is a fanfic (which I usually do my best not to). So spot on.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
LOL! Buffy drives like a maniac. :) :D
LiveForeverMarie chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So I love your story... sue me. I am really bad at leaving reviews, I tend to not get to the point, so I kind of avoid it, but your story is just amazing and it needed to be put on my favorite list.
I recently became addicted to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I watched all seven seasons in a month, which is not really impressive until you consider the fact that I watched it while in the middle of midterms, and still passed every subject. I didn't get much sleep that month. See? Im getting off track.
My point is, from the very first sentence of your story, I feel like I'm watching the show again. I have no idea how you pulled it off, but I can see the expression the character is making. You got every character, and most importantly, you got the soul of the story. I think you might need a few comas, but hey, I suck at grammar, so ignore me.
Smallville? Well, Ive always been a fan of it, and again, you somehow really understood the characters. Either that, or you and I think in a very similar way.
As for your writing style, well, it is not something that can get published. However, it is something that managed to grab attention on the very first line. Your writing style kind of reminds me of mine, jumping all over the place, mainly just writing the same way you speak. Every now and then, there is a line or two that are pure gold. Every now and then, its like the clouds clear, and you get a view of the sunrise. I think that you have talent, the real kind. Sure, you need practice, but who doesnt? Never give up, I may not now much, but I know your imagination is priceless, and you cant just give up on that.
Vanja chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
There is no such word as dieing. The proper form is dying
whatweareafreaidof chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Chloe was not be truth full, and Kara and jimmy only had one date and said stay friends, so I respect him for to take avantge.
Jeremy Shane chapter 48 . 7/5/2012
Good Story
KyubiSora chapter 48 . 7/4/2012
great story and for sequel move it to the justice league section
SeanHicks4 chapter 48 . 7/3/2012
Interesting end...
anime84guy chapter 48 . 7/3/2012
this was an amazing fic. i would love to see a sequel and it might be a good idea to move on to the justice league. thank you for the fic and good luck writing.