Reviews for United We Stand
dw7thdoctor chapter 48 . 2/16
I loved this story and think it is better than the new path story you did both are good this is just better. please do a sequel soon
Rocky chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
"Xander held his head in shame being the second person here."

Hahaha, bloody priceless!
edboy4926 chapter 48 . 7/20/2013
Awesome story
kay-rock chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Everytime Xander speaks, I forget that this is a fanfic (which I usually do my best not to). So spot on.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
LOL! Buffy drives like a maniac. :) :D
LiveForeverMarie chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So I love your story... sue me. I am really bad at leaving reviews, I tend to not get to the point, so I kind of avoid it, but your story is just amazing and it needed to be put on my favorite list.
I recently became addicted to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I watched all seven seasons in a month, which is not really impressive until you consider the fact that I watched it while in the middle of midterms, and still passed every subject. I didn't get much sleep that month. See? Im getting off track.
My point is, from the very first sentence of your story, I feel like I'm watching the show again. I have no idea how you pulled it off, but I can see the expression the character is making. You got every character, and most importantly, you got the soul of the story. I think you might need a few comas, but hey, I suck at grammar, so ignore me.
Smallville? Well, Ive always been a fan of it, and again, you somehow really understood the characters. Either that, or you and I think in a very similar way.
As for your writing style, well, it is not something that can get published. However, it is something that managed to grab attention on the very first line. Your writing style kind of reminds me of mine, jumping all over the place, mainly just writing the same way you speak. Every now and then, there is a line or two that are pure gold. Every now and then, its like the clouds clear, and you get a view of the sunrise. I think that you have talent, the real kind. Sure, you need practice, but who doesnt? Never give up, I may not now much, but I know your imagination is priceless, and you cant just give up on that.
Vanja chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
There is no such word as dieing. The proper form is dying
whatweareafreaidof chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Chloe was not be truth full, and Kara and jimmy only had one date and said stay friends, so I respect him for to take avantge.
Jeremy Shane chapter 48 . 7/5/2012
Good Story
KyubiSora chapter 48 . 7/4/2012
great story and for sequel move it to the justice league section
SeanHicks4 chapter 48 . 7/3/2012
Interesting end...
anime84guy chapter 48 . 7/3/2012
this was an amazing fic. i would love to see a sequel and it might be a good idea to move on to the justice league. thank you for the fic and good luck writing.
blaker316 chapter 48 . 7/1/2012
awesome ending
Wonderbee31 chapter 48 . 7/1/2012
Nice wrap for this section, and could indeed see Bruce unwilling to let anyone take out the Joker but himself, even if he doesn't do it at all with permanent with the clown there, so could see faith getting fed up with the drama. Good to see the wedding go off okay, and that maybe X and Lois will have some chance of their own one day.
bluesbros2k chapter 48 . 7/1/2012