Reviews for United We Stand
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 48 . 9/16
Man there is so much I want to say about this story. All of it good.

So first of all, the main pairings of Clark/Dawn, Oliver/Buffy and Lois/Xander. I didn't think I would like either of them, but you won me over nicely with all of them, so nice job on all 3 pairings.

And I also liked the Lana bashing in an earlier chapter, and them getting along later again was also well done, though I personally don't like Lana like you, so I wouldn't have minded if she hadn't been forgiven.

And I don't like Kennedy either, but even she didn't deserve to die that badly, but not losing any sleep over it either. Willow not going dark in spite of it was a nice moment of growth for her you showed.

You introduced Tess and Davis earlier, and you did them both justice. Especially in Davis' case. I was enjoying him on the show till they did that stupid love triangle with Chloe and Jimmy.

You didn't do it and actually made him likable, and made me feel sad for his death.

The Smallville Slayers you introduced- Lois, Tess, Andrea and Kara, all made sense to me, though have to admit, Kara got me off-guard, even if it did make sense at the end of the day. So I am guessing Kara is the strongest character on the heroes' side, being both a Kryptonian as well as a Slayer.

Your version of Justice with the added characters was amazingly done too.

Lex was such a dastardly villain in this, even more than he was in Smallville, which says something because he was a real piece of work in the later Seasons.

Lionel in this got a good redemption too for sure.

The characters helping at the end of Angel Season 5 was also a delight to watch, as well as Fred's return.

I haven't followed the Buffyverse comics but I do know of the 'End of Magic' storyline, and I think your version of it was very well done. It was depressing too due to all that happened, which means you did a great job.

The trip to Underworld and the fight with Felix Faust was also nicely done, and the meeting with Hades.

RIP to Giles, I love him so it was sad to see him go, but at least he helped one last time and got a happy ending with Jenny in the afterlife.

I love Tara. She was a wonderful person and totally didn't deserve to die the way she did, so her returning and getting back with Willow made me so happy.

Glory was so much powerful in this than the show, which makes sense since she isn't bound anymore. Nice way to end her.

Also, loved the little crossover with Lois and Clark.

So all in all, amazing story with an amazing ending. I loved it all, and you did a very nice job.
juhiko02 chapter 15 . 8/5
And this chapter ruined the bashing of lana with the stupid apologies of Clark
juhiko02 chapter 14 . 8/5
Nice alway hate lana
UseFistNotMouth chapter 48 . 6/26
I cannot believe that the last we saw of Illyria was her getting stepped on. Considering that she is in a modified vessel like Glory now and that her true form is almost as big as Glory's, I fell that is they story's greatest sin.
TimS1982 chapter 1 . 2/24
I love this story, I've read it at least 5 times all the way through, and would love to read more.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2017
That was the best chapter. Loved clark going off at lana and finally taking those blinders off. I wished something like that happend on the show.
Look what Jesus did chapter 7 . 3/8/2017
You know other than one incredibly annoying thing this story is otherwise very well written. The one thing being of course Buffys dialogue being ripped off of Lois in canon when dealing with Oliver. I probably wouldn't care as much if you had just changed some of the interactions to show that Buffy is a completely different person with different opinions and experiences with the characters.
xoverfiend chapter 48 . 3/17/2016
Whew, done. I just spent most of my free time this past week reading this story through. Very fun, and I love me some Clark/Dawn.

I have no idea how you stay so prolofic. I mean, 200,000 words, I cannot find the time or the energy.

By the by, I also named the final chapter of "where the sun don't shine" "the end of the begining". I had no idea you also had a chapter with that name. Something, something, great minds or something. I actually gave it that name 'cause of this one Smashing Pumpkins song.

Hope your other projects are coming along well. Good night, and good luck.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Great chapter and plot
dw7thdoctor chapter 48 . 2/16/2015
I loved this story and think it is better than the new path story you did both are good this is just better. please do a sequel soon
Rocky chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
"Xander held his head in shame being the second person here."

Hahaha, bloody priceless!
edboy4926 chapter 48 . 7/20/2013
Awesome story
kay-rock chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Everytime Xander speaks, I forget that this is a fanfic (which I usually do my best not to). So spot on.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
LOL! Buffy drives like a maniac. :) :D
LiveForeverMarie chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So I love your story... sue me. I am really bad at leaving reviews, I tend to not get to the point, so I kind of avoid it, but your story is just amazing and it needed to be put on my favorite list.
I recently became addicted to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I watched all seven seasons in a month, which is not really impressive until you consider the fact that I watched it while in the middle of midterms, and still passed every subject. I didn't get much sleep that month. See? Im getting off track.
My point is, from the very first sentence of your story, I feel like I'm watching the show again. I have no idea how you pulled it off, but I can see the expression the character is making. You got every character, and most importantly, you got the soul of the story. I think you might need a few comas, but hey, I suck at grammar, so ignore me.
Smallville? Well, Ive always been a fan of it, and again, you somehow really understood the characters. Either that, or you and I think in a very similar way.
As for your writing style, well, it is not something that can get published. However, it is something that managed to grab attention on the very first line. Your writing style kind of reminds me of mine, jumping all over the place, mainly just writing the same way you speak. Every now and then, there is a line or two that are pure gold. Every now and then, its like the clouds clear, and you get a view of the sunrise. I think that you have talent, the real kind. Sure, you need practice, but who doesnt? Never give up, I may not now much, but I know your imagination is priceless, and you cant just give up on that.