Reviews for Disarming Athena
in-the-sometime chapter 19 . 11/7/2016
Excellent story! I enjoyed every moment. Thank you for writing it.
in-the-sometime chapter 18 . 11/7/2016
This is so stunning.
in-the-sometime chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
Damn, that was sexy. You have me flustered and I'm just reading this. Haha Your work is good!
lakesidesinger chapter 18 . 9/29/2016
Back again. I love this story so much, so clever. The elevator is a perfect setting, but what I love the most is the fashion observations, given what each of these women is experiencing. Can't help but smile about how the unfashionable Andy is completely absorbed by what she's wearing and even more so by Miranda's clothing. Such a great way to start these stories. And in the end, clothes mean nothing. I absolutely love it. I smile whenever I think about it. A great job from beginning to end.
lakesidesinger chapter 19 . 9/23/2016
Holy Cow!

Terrific, just terrific.
Daw-Set chapter 19 . 9/1/2016
Great, that's just one of the greatest Miranda/Andy I've ever read, I promise
I loved this story, from the beginning to the end.
intensedreams chapter 19 . 8/21/2016
this was sooo good :D thank you!
ptrpan89 chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
brilliant!
AnjaWilde chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
I have to leave a review, if only to say thank you for this story. It is captivating, poignant and overall just beautiful. I LOVE your writing style and I hope that you don't ever stop, because you have a way with words that is a magical.
Tata22 chapter 19 . 12/2/2015
I have to say... my chest hurt until the end of chapter 18 '_
sarahpaoletti chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
This is literally my favorite mirandy fanfic and I don't get why this didn't get more reviews? It's absolutely brilliant and I couldn't ask for a better story. They should hire to remake the movie! Thankyou for sharing your talent!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/21/2015
This is easily one of the best written Mirandy stories that I've ever read. Definitely one of the best plots I've seen. Awesome work!
Marcella chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
This fic seriously needs way more reviews. That was a breathtakingly beautiful, intense and poignant journey. Their characterization was simply brilliant. Thank you for such a great story.
hilster72 chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
Brilliant.
Chemical Dreamer chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
Great story! Couldn't put it down! :)