Reviews for Disarming Athena
"Elevetor misses you".. if I am Miranda I couldn't stop on smiling
eelojnil chapter 19 . 5/23
Wonder story. Thank you so much.
Kahli Hime chapter 19 . 5/19
rndm chapter 19 . 5/5
What a beautiful story, so deep and mesmerizing.
cajunwolf1 chapter 19 . 4/13
Well done.
sybil 013 chapter 19 . 4/6
Well, thank you for a.. genuinely erotic story. Your last chapter took my breath away, and spoiled me.

Jena~
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 4/4
It's so bad to read the story in one go, then go drink, and try and review... I'm sorry! I really loved reading your story and now I can't recall exact parts I meant to highlight.

There was a nice few lines referring to 'crossing the line' and/or being the line that is crossed (I'm failing here). Also, the skirt action in the elevator was really nice :) and the fur coat "touch it" scenes were quite fun. And I really enjoyed the characterization. I also don't envy either your research or previous knowledge of fashion ;D It's great how much detail you put into it, as it is the engine that drives this story's foundation.

Just enjoyed it! Wish I could be more detailed right now; but that's what I have at the moment.

Thank you for the very nice story!
Nidhi chapter 19 . 2/20
Awesome. The portrayal of Miranda and Andria is accurate.
agentbreezy chapter 19 . 9/16/2017
Oh wow oh wow. I was riveted so absolutely from the beginning. (Literally stayed up to read the whole thing.) This was so fucking poignant- I have no words. I can say that when Miranda repeated back Andy's words, telling her she loved her, I started crying, just like that. My God- what a beautiful fanfiction. Thank you so much for sharing- I will never forget this one.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2017
I loved this so much, it was such a perfect rendition of Miranda and Andy, and I loved how it all played out, though heart wrenching at times. Thank you for sharing this beautiful work with us.
TheLoveOfApples chapter 19 . 7/21/2017
This was utter perfection. That you so much for writing this, my heart literally hurts from all of the happiness I got from reading this beautiful story. This was is by far one of my new Mirandy favorites
in-the-sometime chapter 19 . 11/7/2016
Excellent story! I enjoyed every moment. Thank you for writing it.
in-the-sometime chapter 18 . 11/7/2016
This is so stunning.
in-the-sometime chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
Damn, that was sexy. You have me flustered and I'm just reading this. Haha Your work is good!
lakesidesinger chapter 18 . 9/29/2016
Back again. I love this story so much, so clever. The elevator is a perfect setting, but what I love the most is the fashion observations, given what each of these women is experiencing. Can't help but smile about how the unfashionable Andy is completely absorbed by what she's wearing and even more so by Miranda's clothing. Such a great way to start these stories. And in the end, clothes mean nothing. I absolutely love it. I smile whenever I think about it. A great job from beginning to end.