Reviews for Disarming Athena
I just read this whole thing in one sitting and wow. You are a very talented writer, thank you!
divvycrip chapter 19 . 1/7
I absolutely loved everything about this. The angst, the waiting, the seduction on both sides, the final sex scene. In all of this you have captured the characters so well. The ending didn’t give me the feeling of permanence I’d hoped for, though. But I get the feeling Andréa did feel it.
Mylovemaura chapter 19 . 12/20/2020
Late to the party but what a fabulous find. Your writing, the way this story unfurled, was perfect. Tantalising and immensely erotic. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2020
She wants to soak up Andrea. To keep yourself up during this time.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/26/2020
That realization. Hahaha.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/26/2020
I love these phone calls.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/13/2019
Wow. Captivating.
sybil 013 chapter 18 . 9/1/2019
Finally, Andrea has managed to shine through all her horrible difficulties with Miranda in such splendid fashion, no pun intended. This has to be my favorite story in fact by far the best. Thank you for corralling my interest it will a while before I venture into a equally beautiful story. You have spoiled me completely and I thank you for that.

Jena~
sybil 013 chapter 7 . 8/11/2019
Andrea has decided to dress like a "street person" in worn and out of fashion clothes while working at a premiere fashion magazine...and... and she has the temerity to criticize Miranda? What Miranda wears is her business, quite literally. This whole chapter is based on Andrea's outlandish ego-concentric selfish fetishes for Miranda Priestly, and has failed miserably due to another unhealthy fascination, she covets Miranda's body. Andrea does this openly and wanton, she even loses control when Miranda innocently mentions her "bed". That is so perverted. Who becomes "hot and bothered" when someone mentions a bed? Andrea has some serious issue's. She is in need of therapy, and a compassionate yet goal-oriented psychologist. She (Andrea) has lost my respect as a paragon of virtue and fair minded female, shame on you Andrea, I'll never again share another heart-shaped chocolate cookie in bed with you, you floozie.

Jena~
sybil 013 chapter 5 . 8/11/2019
I'm so used of Andrea being the "Smart girl" but in this story she is the "Not so Smart girl". The way she reacts to Miranda's insults, just takes them with somewhat silly thinking and no spine or intelligent answers and further demeans herself is tragic. I'm certain this is just a one-off story and she would never conduct herself as the "token air head". This is my second read of the story, I had hopes that the first read was just a misunderstanding on my part, but alas it wasn't and Andrea is such a let down that I find no reason Miranda would or should continue 'any kind' of relationship with Andrea, unless Miranda also suffers from some kind of loss of self-esteem to match Andrea's? Anyway I have enjoyed many of your DWP stories, thank you for your interest and involvement.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2019
Thank you. Showing how close they were becoming afterwards. Very nice. Showing how Andrea was able to move on and yet still be confident. Oh Sophia is going to be so floored and upset.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2019
You. You. Can most definitely write a scene.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2019
Wow. That was... Wow. She did it, she not only took control but took compassion. That was lovely. Please write more stories, and books if you feel like it.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2019
Guest chapter 14 . 8/6/2019
Getting closer to her decision. Hopefully Miranda's.