Reviews for Perfect jealousy
Rebecca chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Love your story cant wait for the next update
Elanorroosevelt chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
Update soon please. I love it.
cast14 chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
wow great story i loved it

cts

can't wait to find out what will happen next
rjt040190 chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! LUVVVV it! WOW!

UPDATE SOON? I CANT WAIT! HA! :DDDDDDD

I NEED more of this fic... 3

Aaaaaawwwwww... they have a 'HAPPY PLACE'...Forwood FTW!
Mercenary63 chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
He is still an ass, but he's not a psycho murderer anymore.(c) Yeah, I think these words describe Damon pretty acurately. Couldn't be said better.

I think I like that you're adding Delena to the story, I love them, it'd be interesting )

Poor Tyler, I didn't think he'd have to face his mother's regection. Good thing that he has Caroline then, right? )

Thanks for the update, sorry I haven't commented recently, but be sure - I'm reading the story!
chillwithJyl chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
No matter what Caroline says, even if I have eternity, even if I will leave someday, I will never love anyone else.

WOW I LOVE THIS!
cast14 chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
great chapter i loved it

cts

can't wait to find out what will happen next
yriz3 chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
very curious where you're going with this story... :P

Too bad you didn't write the shower scene xD
xxDarkAngelBabyxx chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
That was great! Please update asap! That episode was greatness! Stephan should die... Lol.. It was sad tho..
Mercenary63 chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Like it? I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! I haven't thought Caroline would be the 1st one to declare her feelings. Good story so far, hope you'll post soon ;))
chillwithJyl chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Oh myyyyyy. Update some more please! :D
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Great chapter and i liked how you wrote the argument between Carol Lockwood and Sheriff Forbes. Please update soon thanks.
rjt040190 chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
OMG,hun! GREAT GREAT GREAT chapter! its SO WORTH the wait! i luvvvvv this last ch.

i am SOOO SCARED for ty and care...

i NEED to know what happens next! update soon please?

So:3x01:

OOOOOHHH MYYYYYY GAWDDDDD! FORWOOD:

She got a SHUT UP-KISS(2x12)and HE ALSO got 1 from her!(ty and care)omg! what a hawttttttt kiss.. *drooling*

i LUVVVVVVV JEALOUS Caroline! SOOO HILARIOUS!

I LUVVVV how tyler said:'DONT do THAT,CAROLINE!' OOOHH SOOOOOO

HOTTTT...*sighs*

When they talked 'bout their urges in the beginning and they stared eachother not saying a word I thought:'Man,he is SO

gonna jump her... LOL! SOOO INTENSE... *faints*
yriz3 chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
That was really hot (: Loved it ;)
yriz3 chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
I'm loving this sexual tension thingy xD