Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
siobhankiera.dalton chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Please write more. I love it...
laura chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Hi! I love your story! especially the liam and ade
update soon please!
trepassey chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
i love silver and dixon
Ami4 chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Aw I really enjoyed this chapter. I hope nothing goes wrong at the golf tournament, but with the way Micah sounds, it sounds like it shall be a hardship. Write sooner please!
rocklesson86 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
I am not liking the fact you are making Adrianna and Liam dumb. If this was parody I could understand that or if you have mentioned in your summary that their character's were OOC. You wrote the other character as they would be in the show, but not Liam and Adrianna. I just wondering why?
rocklesson86 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I really like your story, but you are depicting Adrianna and Liam as dumb. In the show they are were never dumb. That is way off character for them.
Oxford chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
i have just come across this beautiful story. I love it. Naomi and Max are my fave couple, used to be Dixon and Silver. I lost interest when they broke them up, became interested again for the Max/Naomi relationship, lost it again when they broke the up. When they brought them back together there was Austin also, so not pleased by that, could not be bothered with the show, but am so back since towards end of last season. They are just so good together, they complement each other. You are writing their relationship so well. I like that they are dealing with issues that are quite realistic for most couples. Family disapproval is a serious issue. It doesn't have to beabout love triangles as most of these shows seem to narrowly focus on. I will be looking out for updates, although I'm not registered. I hope you don't mind.
Ami4 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Keep writing this!
ebonyfox chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Excellent piece of work. The Max-Naomi characterizations are spot on. Please do continue.
edanarose chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Great! Well written you are relly good!
edanarose chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Please update soon!
edanarose chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Liam/Ade3 Lade, so want them together. Btw LOVED it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Not finished yet but this is really good :) it's like youre one of the writers on the show!