Reviews for Sticks & Stones May Break My Bones

what
shadowfire21 chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
love it
remmie chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
this is my first chappter review and to tell the truth i like this fanfic. also you put my fav characters together so yay ;ove this story even more...:)
CrossCure chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
This story was so good.

I loved all the twist and turns. I got scared when Dib changed his mind and tried to get Zim exposed again, but there back again, and the little invader found love.

I really liked it :)
CrossCure chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
This story was so good.

I really liked it :)
theheartstourniquet chapter 15 . 11/24/2011
Awesome ! Totally worth the heart break !...I guess - eyes dib angrily- - dib backs away- yea you better run lover-boy

Awesome Σ(。ノ)ノ

theheartstourinquet
theheartstourniquet chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
Just gotta get this off my chest please excuse me

- bitch slaps dib while shaking him- HAVE YOU LOST YO MIND ! NOBODY !-slap-HURTS ! -slap-THE ALMIGHTY ZIM-back hand slap- NOW CRAWL IN A CORNER U HEATHEN !

-cough- plz excuse that this is very enjoyable to read :)

theheartstourinquet
chillmorte chapter 15 . 11/10/2011
Fantastic! Stayed up all last night reading this because I couldn't bring myself to stop.

Some twists and terns in there that just kept me going.

During each of the chapters it was so easy to imagine what was happening, I got an urge to try and draw some _ art/Sticks-and-stones-268245633
demonlifehealer chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
I like this! What a way to end the story! Earth must make an awesome rave planet and I liked the idea of Dib dancing on their graves! Yay! Go Dib! This chapter was so sexy! You really had me going with how he was the cure and he could have saved the human race but he went back with Zim. Cute! This was a great story!
Me chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
Dude im mad that you ended it. but at least they had sex :D that was an amazing story. NOW WRITE ONE WHERE ALL THEY DO IS HAVE SEX ALLLLLL DAY LONG xD
Nobodyimportantatallnoserious chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
Lawl, I could say something about a side story about either something like Gaz and Professor membrane being able to survive, and then escaping, and trying to figure a way to retake their planet. But thats just silly talk

Or something about Tak wanting dib for her own personal amusment and kiddnapping him or something but again, just silly!

great story, and I can't wait to see more from you
UnknownZADRfan chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
Yaaaaaaaayyy! Hot alien smex! Too bad the next chapter's the last one. :( It was greeaaat though!
Lovegirl1 chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
AMAZING! I loved this chapter so much. Please add the next chapter very very soon :D
TwoCute chapter 14 . 10/2/2011