Reviews for Webley
Long Lost Letter chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Best fanfic ever
someone chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
That was absoloutly beautiful. Perfectly in character, skillfully written. Are you a professional?
ScarletBlackRoses chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
I can so see Marion and Indy having this conversation! And Indy telling Mutt about his past. I do love you stories! Thanks for updating :)
VioletStella chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
This is an excellent story you've woven; from beginning to end true to the characters and filling in a lot of blanks at the same time. My favorite moment from the final chapter is this Marion and Indy banter:
"No sane man would turn down one of your back rubs, doll."

"Maybe a sane man wouldn't, but I'm talking to you, mister. Yes or no?"

Perfect.
Shanynde chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Brava!
a fan chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Love this story, all your stories really. I was just an average Indiana Jones fan until I read your work. Then, something clicked and your interpretation of characters and backstory and the way you describe everyone is just so meaningful and beautiful.
nickyblue chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Really really great chapter! This story, even though it makes me cry is gold for me because my mind reels about this part of Marion and Indy's past and it desperately needs to be told! I can't imagine it ever being explained better than the way you're fleshing it out! It makes perfect sense and as always you've got all the characters nailed to a T! Next chapter soon please!
VioletStella chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I can see all of this so well, from Indy writing his goodbye on the suitcase to Marion's 'dozing off'. I admire the way you deftly crafted this to fit so well with "Seven Days". Great work all around.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
nicely done.
ScarletBlackRoses chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
OMG yay! So happy you've updated! Aww poor Marion, she does go through some bad times :( And poor Indy, starting to fall for her litte knowing all the heartache that will follow. Please update again soon!
VioletStella chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Bravo on another great chapter with wonderful attention to detail.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
So glad you updated! Wonderful chapter, looking forward to more :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012