Reviews for Awkward Moments
Grank chapter 27 . 10/16/2015
wow I never connected that Uther either cheat on his wife before she died or not long after she died
WhoNeedsReality chapter 84 . 7/13/2013
That awkward moment when Arthur wakes up halfway across the lake.
AMY DREWERY chapter 74 . 4/2/2013
TO JAMS CRAMEN CUOLRD YOU DO ME A FAVER PLESE COULRD YOU DO CUT EPSIODE OF MERLIN AND PRINCESS MITHIAN WITH COLIN MORGON KISS FELL IN LOVE PLSES THATS ALL ASK
Naleky chapter 84 . 3/9/2013
I just rewatched "Lamia" and it suddenly struck me:
That awkward moment when Elyan unknowingly quotes the Great Dragon ("His name is Merlin.")... and it sounds much better from him than from Killgharra.
SashaJewel472 chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
SashaJewel472 chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
Lol, love the last one.
SashaJewel472 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
LOL.
jedichild, that was a good one!
Naleky chapter 84 . 1/26/2013
I just rewatched the Episode "Gwaine" and couldn't help it, this Awkward Moment practically jumped at me...

That Awkward Moment when every small scene between Merlin and Arthur kicks off a whole flood of Merthur fics whereas not one person thinks it to be odd that two befriended knights do not only share a room, but a BED as well.
sara vid chapter 84 . 1/25/2013
That awkward moment when you realise merlin should've used the great dragon to fly to avalon in the first place.
Merlinski27 chapter 84 . 1/21/2013
That awkward moment when Arthur's final words are "Just hold me" and Fanfiction explodes.
Useful chapter 84 . 12/30/2012
That awkward moment when Arthur doesn't use Excalibur after the Series 4 finale.
Naleky chapter 84 . 12/28/2012
Just some random thoughts that popped into my mind.

That awkward moment when there are no less than NINE kings/queens in the series and you wonder how exactly that fits in with the "five kingdoms of Albion". *
That awkward moment when you really wish you had never seen the finale of season 5 because you think it's so downright awful that you want to cry. Or kill the writers.
That awkward moment when there are more plot holes than plot.
That awkward moment when Merlin is the most powerful sorcerer in the world and still can't teleport, a concept neither Nimueh nor Morgause seemed to have any problem with. -Naleky

*(Have a look at Merlin Wikia: Arthur/Uther, Bayard, Odin, Cendred, Annis/Caerleon, Alined, Godwin, Rodor and Olaf...)
WarriorGirl520 chapter 84 . 12/27/2012
That awkward moment when this all could have been avoided if Arthur didn't hesitate
That awkward moment when you get upset over Mordred death more than the fact he just stabbed Arthur
That awkward moment when the reveal we have been waiting 5 years for... really sucked.
That awkward moment when Merlin really should have used that scary healing spell from a few episodes ago to at least slow Arthur dying
That awkward moment when there must have been sticklewart.
That awkward moment when Morgana goes all Darth Vader.
That awkward moment when Merlin could have called the dragon to begin with and gotten to Avalon in time.
That awkward moment when you know Arthur has to die because he found out about Merlin's magic.
That awkward moment when Gwen also dies before the end of the episode because she knows about Merlin's magic, so Leon has to take over.
That awkward moment when you knew Gwaine's girl was evil before it was clear because it is Merlin law that all women are evil. (Plus she left Camelot another Merlin law of being evil)
That awkward moment when Morgana gets a new hairstyle.
That awkward moment when the episode causes you to ship GwainexPercival.
That awkward moment when the writers throw in some Merthur for good measure at the end.
That awkward moment when Merlin starts hitting Arthur on the chest with balls of energy, yelling insults and Arthur wakes up and says "I had a dream. You were insulting me, Merlin. Repeatedly."
That awkward moment when the truck passing by makes you jump because it was the least predictable thing about this episode.
That awkward moment when only four characters survive from the beginning. Merlin, Gwen, Gaius, and the immortal Leon.
That awkward moment when I don't remember there being an isle in the lake of Avalon before.
1,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »