Reviews for lindsayhurtandpain
DiamondsR4eva chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hey I just wanted to say 1 I really liked your fanfiction, and 2 I agree with you about Lindsay. She is very talented, and she was portrayed as being horrible, mean and bitchy in the glee project show, but that's how the program was edited and cut, no one knows what she is really like apart from the people who actually KNOW her personally. I believe YOU SHOULD NEVER JUDGE SOMEONE WITHOUT TRULY KNOWING THEM. I feel it is just very wrong to judge people, it's not fare and you are probably wrong if you don't actually know them. So don't let what other people say or think bother you, besides who are they really judging? Lindsay? or themselves? because usually people judge other people harshly and call them names to make themselves feel better x
KTEW chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is a good idea! You should continue it! I don't even really like Camsay, so you should take this as a compliment. Just kidding, but it is really good!
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I like the simple was it's written.

I completely agree with you, the show edited her to look kind of like a bitch but when you look at the interviews and the way the contestants interact, she's reallyreallyreally not.

Just one issue with this:

"Blue, maybe green eyes."

Have you seen her eyes, honey? They are so blue it's *crazy*. They are absolutely gorgeous. People gush about Damian's eyes all the time and I completely agree but but them next to each other and you can't look away from Lindsay.

So, definitely not maybe green.

But love anyway. :P